Williamstown Vs Werribee

All things Williamstown - once Collingwood's VFL partner.

Moderator: bbmods

Magpie_5

Post by Magpie_5 »

Brown looked like he moved alright to me in the preseason comp. Maybe it's just that he's not reading the play, therefore slow to make a move? That will come with experience.

Highlights/achievements: Versatile key position player who kicks well on preferred left side. Impressive in NAB AFL U18 Championships at full back winning All-Australian honours. Sprint and repeat sprint ability were highlights at the NAB AFL Draft Camp with 20m sprint time of 2.91sec (top three per cent) and repeat sprint test time of 25.07sec (top eight per cent). From Ballarat F.C
xtcc

Post by xtcc »

that says to me we need to give the kid a break. its his first preseaon prob moved from home for the first time. it cant be easy for the kids
WKB

Post by WKB »

xtcc wrote:that says to me we need to give the kid a break. its his first preseaon prob moved from home for the first time. it cant be easy for the kids
Not sure he needs a break, there were a couple of things late on shows he keeps going.

I'm reading back my posts and it sounds like i've written the kid off, I hope that's not how its reading cause i've seen him play only 3 times so impossible to judge. As I've said before, Cox started last year in the Williamstown reserves and just steadily improved so starting the season slowly doesn't mean anything for the young recruits, I have faith that he'll come on sooner rather than later once he finds his niche.