What is the deal with tickets for the Pies vs Lions game?

For all the Queensland Magpies.

Moderators: rez_83, Northern Pie

hoggy

What is the deal with tickets for the Pies vs Lions game?

Post by hoggy »

Just try Ticketek when they become available, or is there a better, and sneakier way of doing this?

I assume that the match will be a sell out, however the Lions are only averaging around 28k this season, meaning 10k empty, so there should be ample chance to book tickets yeah?

Anyone with experience of going to the Gabba for this game?
Barge
rumple

Post by rumple »

Tickets go on sale 2 weeks before the match.
Get your now by visiting our website, and ordering through our form with our function and game package. Join the army up here, we have two sections booked, grandstand or behind the gaols. Get in quick before we sell out though.
Pies game ALWAYS sells out up here, so don't leave it late.
hoggy

Post by hoggy »

I've noticed there is a $55 ticket only option.

My next question is, is there a concession discount going for that, as my girlfriend and I are both concessions, and regular general admission tickets are still about $30 cheaper than that I believe.
Barge
rumple

Post by rumple »

The ticket only option is for friends and guests of the Qld Magpies. You need to purchase function and game ticket combos, if you just want a ticket try your luck when they go on sale. As for general admission, they are impossible to get, and the worst seats. Remember this is Collingwood, and it will once again sell out.