Any updates?

This forum is for news & views about Nick's Bulletin Board sponsored player Remember that this is 'our' player so we want to keep all posts positive and encouraging.

Moderator: bbmods

MOTR

Any updates?

Post by MOTR »

I know JA is out for the season, but how is he going at training. Wondering how he was using his enforced abscence to improve on other aspects of his game. With Wakelin, Presti and even Clement at the wrong end of their careers, would love to see this bloke star next year.
Be Staunch, Be Proud, Be Collingwood
MOTR

Post by MOTR »

die4pies wrote:Jack Anthony is still burning the house down and training like he wants to play Carlton on Saturday which is a huge credit to him. He has an intense love for the game that I really admire.
MOTR

Post by MOTR »

paulie wrote:Went to training quite a few weeks ago and was watching John anthony doing a drill with a group of the younger players. It was a handball drill and they kept mucking it up pretty much on the last rotation. JA was getting frustrated but kept at the group in a we are going to get this right or die trying way. The Coaching staff gave them one last try at it and with JA"s leadership they got it right prompting a huge round of applause from myself and other supporters present. This kid is a great leader of men and will no doubt one day wear the black and white into battle.
Can't wait to see JA debut next season. Looking forward to seeing what all the excitement is about.