Perfect Man

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpiesgirl

Perfect Man

Post by magpiesgirl »

Who would everyone use to create their perfect man?

I'm thinking Dale Thomas looks,Travis Cloke's body,Heath Shaw's legs and Scott Pendlesburys arms...yummy hehe
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

HAHA! Ash I just have the funniest thought in my head of all those ppl rolled together... I et what u mean but the thought in my head is just really funny - Yeah and no the brain still hasn't recovered from the week from hell maybe thats why the smallest things are amusing me haha!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Hehehe yeah its a strange mental ey?Awwww its ok *big hugs* I find small things amusing regardless lol :D
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

The perfect man hey.......

Well look no further........

PAUL LICURIA

He has the calf muscles, the arm muscles, the body (have you seen his six pack) yum yum and by he looks of one picture..... everything a girl could ask for!!

What else coud I ask for, except maybe for himto come and knock on my front door right....... now!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

i would just have dale thomas...no changes made to him coz his pretty much perfect in my eyes!
leonmagic

Post by leonmagic »

joel.
i_luv_licca

Post by i_luv_licca »

Lol break me off a piece of that Joel
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Yes well why does everyone rub it into me!! Not fair. I cant wait till I come to Melbourne I am going to hang around the Lexus like a rash man and take it all in..... about a years worth I reckon!! hehehe
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

luvlicca wrote:The perfect man hey.......

Well look no further........

PAUL LICURIA

He has the calf muscles, the arm muscles, the body (have you seen his six pack) yum yum and by he looks of one picture..... everything a girl could ask for!!

What else coud I ask for, except maybe for himto come and knock on my front door right....... now!!!
You should have seen him at training today...my god...HOT HOT HOT!

Most of em were wearing those skin tight lycra pant things...mmm mmm mmm!I have found another reason to love the boys-they all have yum bums! :D
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

luvlicca wrote:Yes well why does everyone rub it into me!! Not fair. I cant wait till I come to Melbourne I am going to hang around the Lexus like a rash man and take it all in..... about a years worth I reckon!! hehehe
If ya wanna go have a perve at the actual Lexus Centre,you've gotta go into the waiting area (for lack of a better description) and watch through the big glass panels that face into the gym.Only thing is,you've gotta be there at a time when the boys are in there.Best bet is to go down to training,you're guarnteed like an hour of good solid perving and they're all there!

I recommend taking ya sunnies with ya so you can perve to your hearts content and not get caught! 8) *giggles*

I reckon we should have a little get-together down at training one time,all the girls from here.At the very least it'd be a great excuse to have a perve :wink:
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Oh mate, I dont mind if he sees me perving on him at all!! I will quite happily watch him from arms length away if I could!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

hahaha take a camera!You can be like the asians down at Phillip Island with the penguins *giggles*
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

A camera will be attached to my handthe entire time I am at training dont you worry about that!!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

As I said,you'll be click happy lol I nearly fell over myself with excitement the first time I went in ages a few weeks ago,they all got their tops off 8) :shock: Nearly had to get the Paramedics in to revive me lol
Not impressed with my new roster at work,means I cant go to training very often :( Damn Woolys,mucking up my footy/perving commitments lol
melissa

Post by melissa »

Your perving commitments? lol... you sound like my mum! She's worse than I am. I actually go to watch the game, she sits there with the binocs perving. Have to laugh at her taste though. She likes Rocca!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!