Bottom Place to ourselves

Match previews, reviews, reports and discussion.

Moderator: bbmods

Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Bottom Place to ourselves

Post by Newelly »

good to see we've opened up some breathing space between us and the Dockers for that first draft pick - Cruch time next week and i am just so underwhelmed i`m not even going to bother staying home to watch the game.
what was wrong with williams btw. His stats read only 4 kicks??!?!?! At 400,000+ per game thats about 5000 dollars a kick, they better have been 100 metre drop punts for that money.
Neil Appleby

Post by Neil Appleby »

No Newelly, those 4 kicks were pretty ineffective....you must have heard me screaming for Williams to earn a dollar or two all the way through the game.
The young guys are doing well...even Presti played OK again and Wild did some good things too.
Patterson/Williams the so called Leaders were nowhere to be seen. I know he's not playing badly on purpose but maybe back to the Twos to get some confidence????
It couldn't do any harm and we certainly wouldn't miss him.
For all the Wild haters out there.....
now let's hear you seriously suggest he shouldn't get a game this week. Surely Patterson and Willo would have to go also.
At least Wild puts his body on the line.
What else is there to do Newelly?
If you're not going to watch the footy what else is there in Perth????
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

what else is there to do in Perth?
well procrastinate like what i`m doing know
(thats procrastinate not mas...)
and play paintball which i had planned to do a while ago - harder to do over here
being illegal an' all.
Pete the Pieman

Post by Pete the Pieman »

Neil

You CANNOT have been watching the same match if you thought Perry Como was OK. Either that or you fell asleep and didn't see the last Q.

We were actually on a bit of a roll and only 12 points down until Perry Como got into the act.

Sorry mate, that was a bad call.