My Proclamation

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

My Proclamation

Post by bellastar »

To all you Chicks Channelers, let it be known: I hereby renounce my fandomship (or whatever you want to call it) to that f--kwit and a half (and 3/4) the tool formally known as Chris Tarrant. I have had enough, this recent incident was the last f--cking straw and I am definitely not gonna be standing up for him thid time. Yet again, Tazza loses another fan! Did you all think I'd really do this?

So, from now on in every fanfic on this site I want any details about me and that dumbarse changed- write him out! I don't care how you do it, just make sure its done!

I am hurt and disappointed, but especially super pissed. I'm over his s--t! Let us now all stand up and rejoice: renounce your faith in this tool!

Bellastar

This has been a public service announcement!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Hanskies

Post by Hanskies »

Beautifully said bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

DUDE!!!! I am so proud of you!! Well done!!!

I hereby state that I will write Chris out of your life in my story!! I will find you a new hunk to melt over I promise!!

Again Well Done!!!

Danni
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Well done Bella! :D
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

c'mon, don't you wanna bash some more, people? he got a slap on the wrist for what he did today! let's abuse the hell out of him for it! sill still a lot of pent-up rage out there!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Hes too much effort to hate
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

yeah, i guess. oh well, 'twas better to have ditched the p---k and move on than to remain deluded with the other fremantle supporters. docker scum!

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Mate I am fully behind you all the way!!! As much as I hate Jeff Farmer I have to say i actually felt he has got a raw end of this. I mean he gets 6 weeks for hitting a bouncer, Taz hits a wannabe Polli and gets 1 week. A joke to say the least.
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

luvlicca wrote:Mate I am fully behind you all the way!!! As much as I hate Jeff Farmer I have to say i actually felt he has got a raw end of this. I mean he gets 6 weeks for hitting a bouncer, Taz hits a wannabe Polli and gets 1 week. A joke to say the least.
Agree with ya (as usual lol) mate! :D
Morrigu

Post by Morrigu »

luvlicca wrote:Mate I am fully behind you all the way!!! As much as I hate Jeff Farmer I have to say i actually felt he has got a raw end of this. I mean he gets 6 weeks for hitting a bouncer, Taz hits a wannabe Polli and gets 1 week. A joke to say the least.
Ah no - Farmer was given 6 for deliberating disobeying a directive from the club to stay away from that particular venue and not abiding by an agreement he made with the club after several "indiscretions" in the 3 weeks precceding - not for hitting a bouncer

But hey don't let the facts get in the way hmmm

Chris must be shattered :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
Dale61

Post by Dale61 »

Wasn't Jeffy already treading a fine line after the 'incidents' where he bashed his partner?

His internal suspension was just a culmination of a lot of things, not just one incident.
Whale
Oil
Beef
Hooked
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

To me personally i dont see the difference!! Jeff hit someone and so did chris. Freo said Jeff broke team rules, and they said Chris broke team rules!!! Whether it was his first or last warning, i dont think it matters, they are much the same incident to me.
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Im with you mate.Call a spade a spade.
Nutmeg

Post by Nutmeg »

magpiesgirl wrote:Im with you mate.Call a spade a spade.
or in this case a f*ckwit a f*ckwit
Collingwood es bueno para siempre
Ellos saben como jugar el juego....
~Madness~

Post by ~Madness~ »

This thread is an absolute classic. Someone is declaring they no longer want to support Tarrant and are "ditching: him?????? LMAO

Oh I am sure he will be absolutely gutted over it. This is as ridiculous as it looks. It's made my day, must tell my workmates about this one.
"whaaa whaaaaaa!