SIMPLY THE BEST

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Pete the Pieman

Post by Pete the Pieman »

Be fair - it's not necessarily his spelling.

The light in those caravans can be shocking at times.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Have a look at the previous message to my earlier message fool and you will see what I mean.

Please tell me I don't have to make it any clearer.

I just keep on laughing my self stupid, please stop it.
Larry

Post by Larry »

spudboy, some pun is intended.

Glad to see you worked out the Glass house gag, I was a bit worried, collingwoulders wood not understand.

Do you get that one?????????????

Please let me retire ahead.
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

Give Larry a break, he has to spend some quality time with his woman - he was saying the other day just how long they take to inflate
Fletch

Post by Fletch »

Onya Larry, you limp wristed donut puncher!

/FF
Larry

Post by Larry »

Letch and Newelly what ever it is, next time you go to a Kangaroos v Collingwould match
and you see a Kangaroos supporter smiling and laughing, just think, that could be me.

Aint life sweet.

more draft concessions for the maggets in 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003.... eventually it has to work, and they can make it to 15th.

lmao
foxy

Post by foxy »

i actually saw a roos supporter crying during the last pies/kangaroos game, when we were killing you during the 1st half. that was sweet. ask capuano if he remembers that bump by crosisca in the centre square. poor matty took 10 minutes to stumble off the field, and when he did i was sitting right next to the bench laughing my head off at him.

and by the way, the north runner is super special. his shepherd on steve lawrence in the preliminary final was simply magnificent. if i may, i'd like to translate craig starcevich's (the brisbane runner in case you didn't know) torrent of abuse towards the poor north runner. (and this is for real, i heard starce scream this as he was running off the field; in fact i reckon someone in alice springs could've heard it it was so bloody loud). anyway it went something like this:

YOU'RE ****ING KIDDING ME! STAY OFF THE ****ING FIELD YOU ****ING STUPID GIT!
(this was accompanied by a loud cheer from the stands). and later in the match, starce hurled some more:
I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO STAY OFF THE ****ING FIELD YOU STUPID ****!

enough said.
Pete the Pieman

One place you WON'T find him is on a Norf site - I checked out the "Roo Boys" site figuring I'd leave a note for Larry.

I changed my mind tho - I didn't want to be the FIRST post on the site. Obviously the caravan park dwellers can't even find their own site, that's why they're here.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Oh no, wrong again.

It's starting to sound a bit familiar.

Just notice Collingwood could almost slip into duds of the decade, lucky no one was up to it in 1990, I think the rest must have taken a year off.

Only 2 final losses in the past nine years, a credit to no one.

Larry always smiles.

lmao
Spudboy

Post by Spudboy »

Larry,

Remember this moment. In a few years time,
your beloved Kangaroos will be playing out
of Sydney FULL-TIME. At the very moment you
first read about this, think about me, because I will definitely be thinking of you, and laughing till my stomach aches.

Yours in anticipation...........Spudboy
Larry

Post by Larry »

You guys just keep coming back for more.

Q.Who lost the last under 19s Grand Final?
A.Collingwould
Q.Who beat them stupid?
A.Kangaroos

And a great day was enjoyed by all.........
Pete the Pieman

Hey Larry, why don't you tow your caravan over to the Roo Boys site?

I had to put a blank post on it so there'd be at least ONE message on the board. There's tons of space for your waffle over there, why, you could talk to yourself all day if you wanted to and they'd be grateful for the action 'cos no-one else ever seems to go there.

Aren't you a bit ashamed, deep down, that you HAVE to come to a magpie site to meet another human being.

BTW - did you here about the politician found dead wearing a Norf jumper? The cops told his family he was dressed in drag to save them from embarassment.
North Sydney

Post by North Sydney »

North are the biggest bunch of sellouts you will find. For the extra cash they decide to play home games in Sydney, all because they are unloved here in Melbourne. They even changed their name, all because of fear of extinction. Their jumper was even altered to reveal a design that looked like dripping paint. And by the way, who the **** gives a rats arse about them in Sydney anyway. They use fag boy Carey to promote the games. Well Larry, when he disappears, you guys are as good as DEAD.
So now you even count Under 19's flags at North. Well when you've been a pathetic club like North and only got 4 flags, you do those sorts of things. And don't forget to mention Larry your proud collection of 14 wooden spoons, you losers. Not to mention your record of 42 wins 90 losses against the Pies. So pack up your toys and go play somewhere else, cause this site's only for supporters of the big boys.
North reminds me of Wimbledon in the English Premier League. Just battling for survival, and one bad year away from oblivion. And weren't they the club that wanted to play games in Dublin, cause no one gave a shit about them in London? You bet.
Larry

Post by Larry »

So wimbleton have won 2 of the last 4 championships? have they? YOU IDIOT.

So Mick wants to make collingwould the Man United of the AFL. OK, now he just has to teach them how to win, or change their jumpers to red,
THE LATTER WOULD BE BY FAR THE EASIER WAY.

lmao