SIMPLY THE BEST

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

petro

Post by petro »

To all the North supporters, you must all be real loser's to go on a Collingwood web site and to promote North's succes. What, don't North have a web site of their own, of course they don't, because thier would be only 10 people on.

It must fell good when you have a sucessful club, but what's so good about it when your club have's to go to sydney and you can not watch them live. Yes we might be as succesful as North in the 90's, but at least i can go to sleep at night and not worry if our team is moving or going to fold.

By the way remember that we(Collingwood) are selfed owned, were as North on the other hand are parcely owned by Carlton. So if you think that you are the must succesful club of the 90's, well your wrong, because succes is also measured off the field. NORTH ARE THE BIG LOSER'S OFF THE FIELD.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Pedro, good choice of words....

But are we going to talk footy or websites.

If we are talking websites, like I say Collingwould wood be Premiers..

slmfaoaa
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Mike »

Larry

I've been waiting for you to react to the repeated statements that norf don't have an official web site. I must be slow, but with your last statement about Collingwood's achievement being their web site, it's finally dawned on me that you don't even know about it. Norf have had an official site since the beginning of last season.

I think your true colours are showing ...and they're not blue and white. For someone who seems to spend as much time as you do on the net and follow your team as passionately as you'd like us to believe you do, not to know that your own club has a web site, suggests to me that your interest in footy extends to "yah yah my club's better than your club' and not much further - the classic signs of a band-wagoner.
North Sydney

Post by North Sydney »

If my name was Larry I'd change it by deed poll mate, just like your relocated North Melbourne had to change their name. Your team may be on a winning run at the moment, but it doesn't make any of their supporters winners. You have reached the semi finals of LOSERS, in straight sets. One more comment and you're into the final.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Attempted humour

NICE TRY, but still requires draft concession, better luck next year, boy do you need it.

Q. Greatest Goal ever?
A. Kerry Good's Goal

Q. Greatest Nonevent Goal ever?
A. Twiggy Dunne's goal

But they both gave me pleasure.
Especially Kerry's after the siren effort,
slmfao,aa.
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

LARRY LONGTOSS INDUCTED TO THE HALL OF SHAME FOR EXCELLENCE IN THE FIELD OF MASS - DEBATING
Larry

Post by Larry »

Must be so sad, to have nothing besides a website to brag about.

slmffao,aa,aicsm,bit....
AGE3:16

Post by AGE3:16 »

HEY LARRY,
LOOK I AGREE AND I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE ON HERE REALISES TOO(AS MUCH AS THEY'D HATE TO ADMIT IT) THAT NORTH IS A GOOD SIDE, BUT I'M SURE EVERYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME WHEN I SAY - GET THE **** OUT OF THIS WEBPAGE!!!! YOU R ONE THE MOST IRRITATING, STUPID, IF NOT THE MOST STUPIDEST PERSON TO EVER WALK GOD'S GREEN EARTH!!! THEY HAVE PLACES FOR PEOPLE LIKE U, THEY CALL THEM ZOO'S. THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAN I'D LIKE THAN STICK MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR ARSE THAT LOZZA, PETRO, FOXY AND THE REST OF THE CLAN HERE WILL HAVE TO HELP ME TIE MY SHOELACES FROM YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!! AND ALSO TO QUOTE ONE OF MY FAVOURITE POETS, THH ROCK :
WHY DON'T YOU TAKE YOUR COMENTS, SHINE 'EM UP REAL, REAL NICE, ROLL 'EM UP AND STICK STRAIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A NICE DAY!!!!!
petro

Post by petro »

You must be a real loser to go on a Collingwood web site and boost about North. What doesn't North have a web site, if they did it wouldn't be any good because they can't afford anything good.

It must feel really good to have a succesful side, but I ask you one thing, how do you sleep at night knowing that your team might go to Sydney. It might even be wores than that, you might even fold. It must be really bad to have the thought that you might be able to go to the MCG and watch your side.

Remember this North might be succesful on the feild, but you guy's stink off it. Also how can you support a side that is partically owned by Carlton, I mean you are not a real club, some of your clubs earnings go to Carlton.

The most succesful club of the 90's, is not North, it is actually West Coast according to the experts. So next time you decide to boost about North get your facts right.
Larry

Post by Larry »

I was just thinking, have Collingwould ever beaten the Kangaroos in a Grand Final?
Any grade, go for the book and tell me if you have one small glimpse in history to brag about, to LARRY THE ROOMAN.

Best of luck, no draft concessions allowed.

slmfao,aa....
Joel

Post by Joel »

Larry you are a fool...Why didn't you answer my question on how wankarey is treating you? And dickhead, how many grandfinals you been in? And besides I thought you were the NOW team!!!!!!!!!!!
Schimma

Post by Schimma »

At least Collingwood look after their heroes. Tony Shaw's departure from the club was carried out with the utmost professionalism. Not like the way North treated me. Hell my kids won't even follow them, they barrack for West Coast. 300 game champions deserve better.
Larry

Post by Larry »

Oh, make me laugh a little more.

Do any of you fools know anything about football, or is it just websites, websites and websites plus a small amount of vulgarity? grab the dictionary, if required.

I am sure it will be.

slmao....
Larry

Post by Larry »

Schimma, what are you doingin scumcity, leave it to those who enjoy playing with wharfrats.

I remember Shaw's 300th game, yeah we look after our boys, wank wank....

Longmires 200th was a premiership, we look after our champs and Schimma, sorry but you should never have been a coach just like Shaw, Great Footballers crap coaches...

Schimma don't come back to this site of scum, let me protect you now........

slmfao...