Another year of the ROO - 2000

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Rooboy

Post by Rooboy »

You state "Everything we do now is as a team"..........I'll ask you one question as I might disturb you train of thought.

Q. What have you guys done differently this year compared to previous years..?

Clue: Its one thing playing on emotion compared to true class
Joel

Post by Joel »

Rooboy, you are a deperate little thing aren't you?

I didn't state that for a starter!
Nathan Buckley did. Also your statements seem contradictory. What have we done different this year compared to previous years? What you saying we haven't played as a team? Yeah I would probably say that, you wouldn't be too far off if that is what you are saying. And I admit that. The nest bit you say, "its one thing playing on emotion compared to true class", are you saying that Collngwood has class this year? Well what a nice comment..! Nothin you say is disturbing my train of thought, maybe it was disturbing yours!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
PooBoy

Post by PooBoy »

Well OK. The KangaPoos Suck, what else did you expect, they bear no resemblance to the Magpies
Rooboy

Post by Rooboy »

I sense a major explosion might happen if your heads get any bigger!

Must call in a surgeon to reduce swelling, then the cleaners will finish the job considering the aftermath.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Rooboy, I hear some echo on the Bulletin Boards! Or do you just like to repeat yourself?

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
Collingwood is all about togetherness. "We live or die as a side," Buckley said. "Everything we do now is as a team."
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

this posted by rooboy on the collingwood haters board

kind of a backhanded compliment in some respects. thought it should be put here for everyone to see.

rooboys post starts here:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who's sick of Collingwood? I am. Just when you think you've got rid of them, the bastards always come back.
Last season they were a joke, lots of young blokes running around all day never giving the game up, just giving the ball up at every opportunity. You could beat them last year, and everyone did, but it wore you out doing it.

This year they've got even more young blokes, never seen anything like it, and they still run all day. It's bloody tiring just watching them, I'd hate to be playing them.

Take last week. Anybody who watched the game could tell that the Swans were the more skillfull team, but the bloody little Pies just kept coming and coming, wouldn't stop until eventually Sydney wore out and they stopped.

The most annoying thing is that they only have about 3 guys with any experience yet they've won 4 in a row. It's like a disney movie about an american college team.

I just wish they'd go away."

makes u smile to know we have annoyed rooboy don't it? warms the heart Image
Rooboy

Post by Rooboy »

Newelly, I've got one thing to say.

Get of the drugs as the side effects are showing. Dont know which site you got that from but please pass it on.

I'm on the fence till next week....!

GO ROOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Joel

Post by Joel »

If it wasn't you then you have an imposter, you better watch yourself..haha! Your on the fence? Well lets hope fro a good match this week anyway.

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
The Mask

Post by The Mask »

slmfao.aa.
Joel

Post by Joel »

This is a Guestbook Message from
FromTheOuter.com (Collingwood Fan Site)
Check out the name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Record 38
Name: RooBoy
Referred by: Just Surfed On In
Time: 2000-04-10 17:51:10
Comments: Clangers? Nathan Buckley? R U serious? The guy is an outright champion. I've seen him kick 3 goals playing on Duck Carey and Buckley was playing Centre Half Back that day. Along with Duck he is the best player in the league. And that's coming from a Kangas man! CARNTHEROOS!!!!

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

Rooboy

Confucius say: man who sit on fence get splinter in bum

------------------
**floreat pica**
Rooboy

Post by Rooboy »

Confucius say: Splinter in bum can be used as tooth pick.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Confucious say:
"Stupid Roos supporter who makes crap jokes, makes himself look stupid".

------------------
CARN THE PIES!!!!!
I@n S

Post by I@n S »

LOL Image
Rooboy

Post by Rooboy »

Say no more...

Rest my case...

GO ROO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Carey 9 brownlow votes already!