To Nick And Mike

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Larry

Post by Larry »

Have a cry, what can't take it? it was okey in the first five rounds.

But then eight losses in a row, but you guys should be use to losing. Image Image Image

slmfao.aa.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Hey Larry Cocksucker Shutup!!! You ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!
CJ

Post by CJ »

Hey Magpiera,
There is ONLY one reason why Larry and his imaginary friends (Rooboy & Sally) keep posting here, There is NO North BB for him/them to post on.

Also Nick and Mike,
It's about bloody time you two closed the thread "Another year of the Roo - 2000"
Caz

Post by Caz »

Ignore them and they'll go away. If you get narky, they'll just keep shitting us all.

------------------
Go Pies!!!
**Caz**
Nick

Post by Nick »

The Victoria Park Tavern fills a very important position on this bb at times like this.

There is nothing more frustrating when the Pies are not performing than not having someone to take it out on. With the loss of VP we no longer have an outer in which to relieve our frustration on the likes of Larry and Rooboy, so what we have here is a virtual outer (perhaps we should rename it).

Rooboy and Larry are selfless individuals and offer themselves as objects of ridicule to remind us that we're Collingwood and they're not (Buckley Surfers) and so that we never forget that no matter how low the Pies might sink we could never reach the bottom of the barrel.

The VPT was deliberately designed as an unregistered forum to attract the low life and keep it out of the rest of the board. It works perfectly - I might go into designing rat traps.

Magpiera if you don't like it, just turn the lights off and leave the room. They'll be quite happy down here in the dark amusing themselves doing the strange things that Norf supporters do. It's a bit like having a cellar full of weird and creepy things - adds a bit of atmosphere to the site.

CJ, one of the great things about running this board is that I get to decide what gets closed - I closed it yesterday.
Larry

Post by Larry »

If it is so funny how come all of Monash got barred last year, made my day.
rash

Post by rash »

Good idea magpiera

I suggested the same thing when that wanker monkeyrulz was posting a load of bollox. He went away after that.
rash

Post by rash »

Whoops

I meant to say good idea Caz.
Joel

Post by Joel »

Yep!