65000 reasons why we are battlers

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey EVERYONE,
the POST ABOVE is from me eMmA not JOFFA#2001!!!!!!!!!

Im really sorry dad but i was sooo angry with these two FOOLS that i didnt think about the username and stuff!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY--36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Hey Larry,
its funny that since you said buckley wasn't good and should have a brownlow round his neck in a below average side, and i said well wanker carey has been in a decent side lately and still hasn't got a brownlow..who just changed the subject completely to fat sav. someone can't hack it loser boy!
Rooboy (2 good!)

Post by Rooboy (2 good!) »

Didn't change no subject...I'll explain it again.

The fact is KING CAREY has been playing in a premiership team every year and has classy players taking votes of him.

As for N.B - umpires favourite son behind Pretty boy Turd, he is a receiver under the white maggots eyes and should have at least 2 Brownlow medals.....BUT, HE AINT GOOD ENOUGH
Rooboy (2 good!)

Opps, sorry to give you some hard and fast true facts...LOSER!

Change of subject - Mal Michael: 1 million dollars over 3 years, pay up you cheap bastards.

Another Melbourne club strapped for cash???????
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hey Roo loser, You cant even get your captain name right. Its KING WANKER.!!!!!!!!!

OH AND HOW DEAR YOU SPEAK TO EMMA LIKE THAT U DICKHEAD!!!!! YOU HAQVE NO RIGHT OF SAYING THAT SHE OR SAV IS FAT OR UGLY. ALSO HOW CAN U SAY THAT WHEN U HAVE NEVER SEEN OR MEET THEM. YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE WANKERS THAT JUDGE A BOOK FROM ITS COVER! RIGHT! IF U WENRT U WOULDNT BE SAYING THOSE THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE U HAVE NEVER MEET!!!!!!!

"ROO BOY IS A WANKER"!!!!!!!!1
Rooboy (2 good!)

Back to school little girl.
Rooboy (2 good!)

I Can Use Upper Case Letter Also & My Middle Name Is Simbolten
NICK THE PIE MAN

Post by NICK THE PIE MAN »

Buckley is the umpire's son?!?! Now i have heard it all!
First of all, your overpaid weiner carey has never won a brownlow either, BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! And secondly, carey most suck off all the people at the tribunal because he goes there like every ****ing week, and manages to weazel his way out of it by giving blowjobs. Buckley has captained a all australian side too, last year to be precise in the international rules series. And has polled more votes in the brownlow this year, last year and the year after that so the fact is HE IS BETTER!
The Bell Tolls For Norf

Post by The Bell Tolls For Norf »

It seems that so many players are deserting Norf b/c they are not guaranteed to receive the last instalment of their 2000 match payments on time and their are concerns with the Orangetangs financial stability. The $9M debt prediction may have been over the odds, but it does seem there really are some problems.