GEHRIG....WHY NOT?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Larry80Night

Post by Larry80Night »

Pack of loser boys, can't even recruit a wanker like Gehrig.

Better luck in 2010.

133.slmfao.aa.
Rooboy (2 good!)

Post by Rooboy (2 good!) »

Not to mention young Mal who wants to play in finals.

Pitty his ex-captain cant see the light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joel

Post by Joel »

Firstly. good luck to Mal. Secondly good luck to Fraser Gherig. And lastly, if Collingwood is a loser club then what is Norff and St.Kilda?
Joel

Post by Joel »

P.S. Sorry Spidergirl!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

if we are a loser team that must speak very highly of NORTH,they couldnt even beat us and according to you we r suppose to be a loser team,sorry it looks like you were the LOSER all along just like your stuffed up team!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
Larry80Night

Post by Larry80Night »

Why Guys?

Why hasn't some dickhead registered my name?

Please make my day I have a great new name, waiting to use.

133.slmfao.aa.
Larry80Night

Post by Larry80Night »

Thanks for draft pick number 8.

133.slmfao.aa.
stormguy_5

Post by stormguy_5 »

Good luck with Ricky Olarenshaw you North wankers...good to see young blood joining your club.
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

Haha and my freo supporter friends say thanks for your fairest and best and All Australian Rover. Hahahahhahahahahaha. Ricky Olarenshaw will really slot into the coaches box well at north. oh whoops the coaches box isn't he meant to be playing footy??!?
hahahahahahahah not ****ing likely - pre season delisting there on the cards. Do you expect to get something marvellous with number 8 pick in the draft? Hmm and you give the pies shit about not getting all these big guns but hell who was begging to go to north melbourne larry? no-one!!!! In fact they were queueing to leave your shithouse club. In fact with Hewitt and Crapuano gone who is McKernans back up now??? Hahahahahaahahaha. Goodness the follies that will ensue if Mckernan breaks down next season or just comes off for a rest. ominous signs for the North Sydney crabs. Larry and Rooboy laugh the laugh of condemned men.
Rooboy (2 good!)

Larry, dont take any note about what these low lifes think, we have carried a number of players through our reserves as backup.....but we always have the LAST LAUGH!!!!

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA....
Larry80Night

Post by Larry80Night »

Rooboy is it not funny, we get a couple of young midfielders in Sinclair and McLaren have 3 first round draft picks and take a punt on an experienced footballer, and what have we given up?

Bell Money hungry barstard like M.Michael
Hewitt Plays in the reserves
Kingsley Plays in the reserves
Capuano 80 odd games in 6 years

Boy Rooboy did we lose alot or what? Our recruiting department should be congratulated again and again.

NOW WHAT DID collingwould DO?

FA as usual.

133.slmfao.aa.
Rooboy (2 good!)

Great summarisation......

As I earlier predicted Mal 4 Malloy - what a great swap that was.

We all know who ****ed up with that swap....
nikki

Post by nikki »

Ok, "pity his ex-captain cant see the light"
What the hell was that, Buckley knows he is right where he wants to be, he knows he will be playing finals footy in a few years, you wanker.... He just wants to stay int he best team there is...
PS Hows all the debts and departing players going??????????

Oh what were the scores last time we player North ummmmmmm oh thats right..
Kangaroos 80
Collingwood 98

Suck shit....
If you hate Collingwood so much why come to a COLLINGWOOD board, go to a NOrth one, now that would be rivating, a North board, please make one so i can go there it would be the highlight of my day.........

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..
Rooboy (2 good!)