GEHRIG....WHY NOT?

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Joel

Post by Joel »

Rooboy, just how many games did Norff lose at the end of this season and during the finals? Hmmmmmmmm, I wonder! And this is from a so called Champion team. I also seem to remember Collingwood playing Essendon in the last round and losing by 19 points, after leading till the last few minutes of the 3rd quarter. And I seem to remember the FOLLOWING week you were THRASHED by 125 points. You are on a roll. Oh then you copped a thrashing by Melbourne by the tune of something like 50 points aswell.

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 13 September 2000).]
Rooboy (2 good!)

Post by Rooboy (2 good!) »

I'll repeat myself again...

HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE FINAL LADDER POSITION - NOT BAD FOR A SHIT TEAM!
Newelly
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 7 times

Post by Newelly »

hmm with abraham also wanting to leave, and stevens getting old, no back up for an aging McKernan your full back martyn past it and near retirement, Carey showing his years and injuries ,you're gonna need those draft picks to be champions in their first season - and actually want to play for the North Canberra Kangaroos. Lets see if u can fill out a tent in Canberra unlike Sydney. gees larry and poostab why you fellas trying canberra now? thats because no-one likes your team, perhaps you should consider suicide?

btw get off the drugs rooboy you really are a wonder head (ie i wonder what is in that head if anything). Collingwood most unsuccessful team??? saints and bulldogs lay claim to that fact on account of one prem each, lets count flag rooboy collingwood have hmm 14? north have?? not sure but i know its less. head to head record Pies v North Canberra Kangaroos? its lopsided in favour of the pies. Look I know its hard to throw facts in the face of a moron - it gets all a bit too much but please get a hobby and giving free hand jobs down your local doesn't count.
Btw jess sinclair is crap, thin, gets pushed around alot, olarenshaw wont play much if at all you ****ing morons, back injuries end careers - if champs like Gary Lyon or Guy Mckenna can't beat them what hope does a hack like olarenshaw have? He has played 5 games in the last two years and those 5 games he didn't play the full match in any of them. No face it u really goofed on that trade. A Punt is a nice way of putting it. We finished 15th and well we were expecting to delist olarenshaw but no! North put their hand up and say "we suck we`ll take him!" i mean that is pretty funny u gotta admit larry go on, have a laugh you tool, we, at magpie land are at North's expense.
nikki

Post by nikki »

Yeah, you guys did so well in the finals.......
And dont come back wotht he lame reply "at least we were int he finals and ;look at thge ladder" they are getting old...
Just wait till next year the last few games North played were just an indication of how you guys are going to slide down the ladder so fast your head will spin...
Your dreaming if you think you guys have a future.. At least we have some players that are going to show something all you gouys have are a few old hacks that have no future, oh and u do have carey But thats it.. that old phrase NO CAREY NO NORTH is coming back.......

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..
CQ

Post by CQ »

bucks chasing the money at the end of next year? his contract doesn't finish for about the next 3 years, what a complete f*ckwit you are
CQ

Post by CQ »

whos thinks larry and rooboy are the same 'person'?
CQ

Post by CQ »

well i dont go in here often enough to know what goes on cos everytime i go on here larry and whoever else he has made up have got the same pathetic comebacks as last time. that is pretty lame that there is only one no life instead of two.
Rooboy (2 good!)

Post by Rooboy (2 good!) »

Pathetic Comebacks....????

Keep posting you brainsless mouron!!!!!!!!!!!
Joel

Post by Joel »

hmmm ok then. Mouron..?