The Real JUBJUB

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Hey Magpiera I just want to apologise 4 my previous comments I have to admit that I was looking 2 stir but after coming onto this site 4 a while now I appreciate how much you Magpies fans love your club & I feel a bit of a prick 4 coming onto your site & saying those things.Sorry!
& 4 Alf I even have a joke 4u told to me by an Aussie in Sydney at the expense of my countrymen,here goes-
There was a Pommie & a Kiwi walking through a paddock when they come accross a sheep with its head stuck in the fence so the Kiwi drops his strides & ****s the Sheep,he turns to the Pommie & says "now it's your turn",& so the Pommie drops his strides & bends over!
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

I'm laughing, but I wish I wasn't.

Dipper, you're a homophobic hoon.

Or at least I think the joke was anti-gay. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe it was supposed to be anti-sheep****ing.

In which case you're a sheep-o-phobic hoon.

------------------
**floreat pica**
mellows

Post by mellows »

What ias all this shit about coming in here under false names,
f@!$, mellows is my surname, I am sorry if I don't have a common name like smith, brown, jones or ANDREWS.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

Alf,I think that the idea is to take the p*ss out of the English (implication we're all Poofs) & Kiwis (they're all sheep****ers)in the same joke.
I have to say I absolutely refute your allegation that I'm a sheepophobic hoon as some of my best friends are sheep.

PS What's the difference between Australia & Yoghurt?

You'll actually find some culture in Yoghurt.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Doug, Mellows IQ calculations are somewhat flawed as he can only count up to 10.