Pommies think Collingwood are Useless

Nick's current affairs & general discussion about anything that's not sport.
Voice your opinion on stories of interest to all at Nick's.

Moderator: bbmods

Dipper

Pommies think Collingwood are Useless

Post by Dipper »

I've been following the VFL(sorry AFL ,I think you really cheapened the Comp when you let the whole of Australia in,I mean what do those drongos in Sydney know about footie,they only got behind the Swans when the ARL/Superleague war was on & now they couldnt give a stuff)anyway I always thought that Collingwood were meant to be one of the greats and from what I've seen they'rre useless every year so get real & get behind a decent team like the mighty Hawks.So long convicts
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

I've noticed that you've since retracted your comments, so I'll spare you a mauling ... this time.

------------------
**floreat pica**
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

I was wondering how long it would take for someone to bother to reply to this moronic post. This Dipper bloke seemed to display the same understanding of AFL as Rooboy and his imbecilic alter egos, although continued exposure to Collingwood should allow Dipper to at least enter the class of tolerable sub human who has learnt to bathe, wear shoes and not make messes in the house. i.e. non collingwood supporters who are at least able to have a decent 'conversation' about footy.
Rooboy (2 good!)

Post by Rooboy (2 good!) »

London Dave - how dare you in include me in this dicussion, I look after my on wars...not others...

On the fence.......

PS: Sav Rocca will kick another ton in 2001.
DIPPER

Post by DIPPER »

London Dave - I think that u could be right ,I already find that i am now able to walk in an upright position without my knuckles scraping along the floor.Although I am struggling 2 come to terms with the concept of toilets.
London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Yes Dipper, clean toilets are hard to find in this place (my abode excepted of course).

Rooboy, thanks for your opinion but what do your other 37 personalities(?) think...isnt your schizophrenia democratic?
Rooboy (2 good!)

Theres only one Rooboy (2 good!)

get it right..........!
Joel

Post by Joel »

When did SAV kick his first tonne?
Rooboy (2 good!)

who cares, there is only one rocca in this world........BIG BAD SAV has scores to settle.
Joel

Post by Joel »

I CARE. Sav hasn't kicked a tonne, closest he got was 93 and that was a few years ago now. Sav has always been the talker, and could basically never back it up with action.
Joel

Post by Joel »

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/20001220/A9048-2000Dec20.html

You might be interested in that link Rooboy! Oh and not all Pommies think Collingwood are useless, I know of atleast two (who have been in Australia for a long long long time), who both support Collingwood.
Joel

Post by Joel »

LOL
Joel

Post by Joel »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

(Sorry, I was sick of seeing the dat 24th Dec)