What Becomes Her....... begins

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I know it has been a while since the last chapter was added!!

But guess what!!! Here it is!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Very nice work Danni :wink: Nick is going to be ooba impressed with this Im sure!May even give him a few ideas for himself lol Gotta ask,where's Ash gone in all this hey?And more importantly,wheres the DMAN?!?!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

You my dear are hiding and wil pop out again soon!!! Ash has some interesting story lines coming up!! HAHAHA!!!

I hope Nick is impressed!! He needs a kick in the butt, he's taking his sweet arse time making his move!!! LOL!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

As I said to you earlier,as long as Im in these interesting story lines and Ash isnt a slutty home wrecker,it's ok lol
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

LOL you are a dag!!! P.S. pass all the good stuff onto Nicky hey!!
melissa

Post by melissa »

I can understand the homewrecker part, but what's wrong with being slutty? LOL... You can't be like this in real life so you may as well in print, I say!
Btw, Danni, like how Heath and Mel started trying for a baby straight away. He can jump on me anytime!
Congrats Bucks, on a great return! Bring on the Crows!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Slutty is just abit too true to life circa 4-5 years ago for me :(
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

melissa wrote:I can understand the homewrecker part, but what's wrong with being slutty? LOL... You can't be like this in real life so you may as well in print, I say!
Btw, Danni, like how Heath and Mel started trying for a baby straight away. He can jump on me anytime!
I know what your saying mate!! After seeing Nick in the flesh again I was dyin!! All I wanted to do was take him back to my hotel room!!!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Instead ya got Ash LMAO ROFL!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

magpiesgirl wrote:Instead ya got Ash LMAO ROFL!
Yeah I know................. kept hoping I'd wake up and Nick would be there but it wasnt to be LMAO!!!!!
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Hey thats not nice Danielle!lol!

Poor Dale,I wanna give him a big hug! :(

But Billy Slater man? :shock: NO THANKS!!! :P Could atleast have been Cooper or Anthony Quinn lol
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Well it needed to be out there and he is a cutie as well. maybe i can have Quinny chasing you LOL!!!!