#32 Travis Cloke

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

I think he needs to spend some time down in Willy.

In all honestly,I think he's lost his passion and motivation for playing the game,and that's why he is playing so badly.

I know Travis personally and asked him not so long ago why he got into AFL and in short,his answer was because he wanted to be like Jason and Cameron.Now they've gone from the club,and Jason isn't even playing AFL anymore,the reason behind that wanting to be like them is gone,I think he's just thought to himself this isn't really what I want to be doing.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I have long thought that Travis always played his best football when he had one of his brothers on the ground with him, especially when Jason played. He always seemed to lift and be a totally different player. He seems lost and doesnt quite kno what he is supposed to be doing. I know he is p;aying the hardest spot on the ground, but he needs some confidence for sure. I think the best thing for him to to spend a few weeks down at Willy. He needs to kick a bag of goals on someone and then go from there. Until the boy has confidence, I dont think he will be doing anything exciting.
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Dont be suprised if he doesn't have his contract renewed or he gets dropped at the end of this year.

Not having Jason and Cameron there has totally changed his game and just proved how much he depends on them.
eddiesmith
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by eddiesmith »

Would be many happy people if that happened
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Mmm...many of them being withing the Football department at Richmond
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

well i wouldnt be happy about it... i think Trav has a lot to offer this footy club, he just needs some confidence.
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

He needs his brothers back.They were what gave him the confidence.
choppa
Been liked: 1 time

Cloke Leaving??

Post by choppa »

Well i know this is a LONG Shot but its a Rumour.

well my GF and her mum were at a curtains store today and apparently its where clokes mum works.....and they were talking for about an hour....(meanwhile the mum tried to tell my gf she was beautiful and said travis was single im like yeh how bout no)

anyway she was talking about how she didnt like MM....and how they treated the other cloke bad etc....

and she said they were close with Essendon FC.....and that this year or when there contracts end there gonna go to Essendon so they can play together again and essendon wont have to pay for Jason like 2 for 1 deal.

They were talking about it for a good hour.
So i know this sounds like a long shot and oh dear i hope it doesnt happen.
i really want travis here for his whole career.

Edit - Spelling!! :lol:
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

if he does take your girlfriend would you still want him at the club?
Cam
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Cam »

Essendon were going to get Jason last year, but went for Mal Michael instead, bit of a kick in the face there. Cameron has another year on his contract with Carlton.
Get back on top.
Adz

Post by Adz »

If Cloke was to leave it would be the biggest traitor act ever!

But, he won't.

He's our star!
Kingswood

Post by Kingswood »

has anyone met cloke? whats his personality like?
choppa
Been liked: 1 time

Post by choppa »

Kingswood wrote:if he does take your girlfriend would you still want him at the club?

lol nope!!
but that aint gonna happen she loves me alot :D.
been 20 months :shock: yikes its been long (only 19 years old)
eddiesmith
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 16 times

Post by eddiesmith »

:lol: Funny stuff
David
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 35 times

Post by David »

Not going to happen, a) we wouldn't want to let Trav go in a million years, b) let's face it why would he want to leave here to go to Essendon anyway, and c) Sheeds might give Jason another chance, but he's leaving this year. A new coach is going to be far more interested in rebuilding.
"Every time we witness an injustice and do not act, we train our character to be passive in its presence." – Julian Assange