Cheersquad Finals Tickets

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Peter

Post by Peter »

Mate some people are just never happy. Would you like the tickets hand delivered to your front door???

1. First we had to make the finals.

2. We then had to work out a way to do the tickets in a more organised way than last year

3. We then had to ensure we followed up with the club/ the AFL and organise the tickets in order ready to be given out

4. We are 250 members of 40,000 + members. The club can not always just bend over backwards all the time to accomodate for us.

5. I am sure if you came after 1pm you would still be able to get your tickets.

6. I am sure there are alot of people all in the same boat and will work out a way of getting someone to get there ticket

7. We are playing FINALS FOOTBALL!!! Enjoy the moment. These things don't come around every year. Soak it up and enjoy what the night will bring. Hopefully alot of goals/ chanting!!!! and sucess.

8. There have been numerous notices in the last few weeks newsletters. Unfortunately this week there was a mix up with picking it up and Will certainly has apologised enough for this. Not to mention I saw Neil going around to just about everyone explaining the deal for the tickets.

GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!!!!!!!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
magpie_born_and_bred

Post by magpie_born_and_bred »

peter brilliant post, bring it on the night shall be grand, i cannot wait GO THE PIES!!!!
We are the army, the Magpie Army, and we are mental, and we are mad, we are the loyalist football supporters, THE WORLD HAS EVER HAD!
jeff corfe

Post by jeff corfe »

Two questions

Kids under five do they need a finals ticket..if so how much $$

Are we being seated in the same seats we've been in all season ? regardless of where the tickets states ?
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

Yes to the second question. Sorry don't know about the first.
maggies_4_eva

Post by maggies_4_eva »

sam. wrote:I think it's a better system this year that was used last year.

Here Here Sam. Totally agrees. It was a disaster last year.
stik35

Post by stik35 »

Peter wrote:8. There have been numerous notices in the last few weeks newsletters. Unfortunately this week there was a mix up with picking it up and Will certainly has apologised enough for this. Not to mention I saw Neil going around to just about everyone explaining the deal for the tickets.

GO THE MIGHTY PIES!!!!!!!!!
Yes, Neil did come and tell us also. :)
If you bleed black and white you'll never walk alone.
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Been on the phone to Travis at the Club this morning - this is what he tells me -

1. Children under 5 do not need a finals ticket if they are not taking a seat.

2. We are being seated in the same seats we've been in all season.
Cangaru

Post by Cangaru »

How do you become a cheersquad member pay???
Hello everybody an Aussie livin in Mexico, just wanting to keep up to date with the footy club.
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

Great system compared to last year...I thought it was a joke that certain people got in the line with 20+ memberships. Good to see people aren't getting the same done to them this year.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
Peter

Post by Peter »

Absolutely brilliant effort by Bev, Neil and Will. Well done guys that was fantastic to go in and be out within 10 minutes was bloody brilliant. Great to see a few happy faces down there collecting tickets.

I am sure the CFC cafe appreciated that everyone brought a coffee and cake after purchasing tickets not to mention most floating through the CFC Shop.

Well organised and again top effort!!!

BRING ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
zoia

Post by zoia »

i got my gf to get mine i was ready to blast her when i saw m33 on the ticket, then she told me everyone had that
cobood

Post by cobood »

No drama Paul... we have just been moved over a bay...

We shouldve had this system in operation years ago! :D Beats having to queue up for days and then getting shafted in the end.
Well done to everyone concerned especially Bev and thanks ;)

VERY VERY HAPPY!
....Collingwood Forever....
....Premiers 2010/
Peter

Post by Peter »

Mate I will Take m33 any day of the week...smack bang behing the goals..
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
sam.

Post by sam. »

Peter wrote:Mate I will Take m33 any day of the week...smack bang behing the goals..
Agreed!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."