Cheersquad 2001

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Joel

Post by Joel »

Come on guys, GET DOWN THERE!!!!!!! Unfortunately I can't make it because of travel restrictions, but for all you other people who live reasonably close. Go down there and be part of it, make Collingwood look good on TV. Come one!!
magpie jeff

Post by magpie jeff »

Myself and emma will be going if you need a lift let me know
as you know we are in the outer south east,so come on people lets get there ok.
And u gotta be in collingwood colors.

------------------
There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.
Greg J

Post by Greg J »

Speaking as a TV star from last season (I was the Collingwood man screaming "Da Footy" in the BigTribe.com ad) I urge you all to attend the filming if you can. I will be there if I can, but Monday ... probably not ... work will beckon.
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

I hope they're paying Equity rates. I get about $17 an hour on Stingers.

(I bet they're not paying at all)

------------------
**floreat pica**
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

"oh yes i am the only one who feels this way"

ahhhh %$^ off life is sweet now our boys have won ALLL I CARE ABOUT IS THE MATCH AND ALL THE OTHER LITTLE BITCH FIGHTS ON HERE CAN GO FARKIN JUMP too much talk not enough action well now our action has come so lets talk about it instead of bitchin bout stuff that is no longer relevant!

#11~GO OBIE~#11