Tickets to Perth

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Yobbo^LuKa

Tickets to Perth

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

How hard is it going to be to get them? Does the c/s have an allocation...I dont wanna book flights unless I know for sure I have a ticket to the game.
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Something was mentioned in the newsletter last night..
Have to contact the club by tomorrow if you want a ticket.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Yobbo^LuKa

Post by Yobbo^LuKa »

thanks mrs lexus flights are booked... are you coming?
Tradition? Pfft you call merging with Fitzroy and cheatin to 3 flags Tradition? Winning 4 flags in a row is history, which makes tradition!
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

For tickets to the game please contact Will at the Club on 8412-0029 no later than 5pm Tuesday 11 Sept. Ticketing is strictly one per membership and if you indicate your intention to purchase a ticket this must be collected at the Club or via other arrangements if organised as the Club is charged for each and every ticket that is allocated. No travel will be organised by the CFC to Perth due to the timeframe of next weekend. If you have travel enquiries please contact Pie in the Sky Travel on 8412-0099.

You can also email Will on : williamb@collingwoodfc.com.au
sam.

Post by sam. »

Yobbo^LuKa wrote:thanks mrs lexus flights are booked... are you coming?
Nah, got other shit I needa pay for right now, can't really afford to take a day off work either. The rest of us will look out for you.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."