Collection of C/squad tickets to Perth

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

JBJ

Collection of C/squad tickets to Perth

Post by JBJ »

Cheersquad tickets can be collected between 11.00am and 1pm at Lexus Centre tomorrow (Wed) in the Cafe area as before. These are for the tickets that had already been booked with Will as per previous post. Any collection problems please pm me.
jeff corfe

Re: Collection of C/squad tickets to Perth

Post by jeff corfe »

JBJ wrote:Cheersquad tickets can be collected between 11.00am and 1pm at Lexus Centre tomorrow (Wed) in the Cafe area as before. These are for the tickets that had already been booked with Will as per previous post. Any collection problems please pm me.
Hi bev
cant be in at that time as i can only be there about 3pm would you please advise Will
cheers bev
joffa
Magpie_Dan

Re: Collection of C/squad tickets to Perth

Post by Magpie_Dan »

joffa corfe wrote:
JBJ wrote:Cheersquad tickets can be collected between 11.00am and 1pm at Lexus Centre tomorrow (Wed) in the Cafe area as before. These are for the tickets that had already been booked with Will as per previous post. Any collection problems please pm me.
Hi bev
cant be in at that time as i can only be there about 3pm would you please advise Will
cheers bev
joffa
Ill be with Joff so can you please let him know that Daniel Andrews will be there later in the day also? Thanks!!!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Hi Joffa and Daniel,

Just got home from the hospital after visiting my first grandchild.....wooohooo!

Things have been just a little bit hectic for me over the past 24 hours....

But Neil and I did the tickets at Lexus today between 11 and 1pm and Will kept your tickets for you to collect later on in the day. I guess by now you would have gotten them. If you havent, ring Will tomorrow....and you can get them then.

Hope you boys have a great time in the west and come home with a place in the Preliminary.

Cheers,
Doting Nana,
Bev
sam.

Post by sam. »

Congrats Bev!
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Peter

Post by Peter »

Big Congrats Bev.....
YESTERDAY is history
TOMORROW in a mystery
TODAY IS A GIFT
WHICH IS WHY WE CALL IT THE PRESENT
"Life is meant to be lived";LIVE FOR TODAY
JBJ

Post by JBJ »

Thanks, Sam and Peter, Parents, grandparents and baby, all doing really well. Thanks again for your kind wishes.
wimmey

Post by wimmey »

Congratulations.. My grandson is two now but the greatest joy in my life. :D
when your team runs out or they kick a goal hows the mighty roar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!