The adelaide advertiser..THE DAILY NEWSPAPER..loved us.

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

magpie jeff

The adelaide advertiser..THE DAILY NEWSPAPER..loved us.

Post by magpie jeff »

I just got a phone call from a port power supporter in adelaide to let me know that monday's edition of the adelaide advertiser had a story and 2 pics about the collingwood cheer squad on sat night at football park.
And apparantly it's a great story with the headline reading THE MAGPIE ARMY CAME THEY SAW AND THEY CONQERED.

He is sending me a copy by post.

can some one get it from the net and post it cause i cant im a computer retard...LOL

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

2 PIES IN CAIRNS

Post by 2 PIES IN CAIRNS »

Alf, thanks for the effort. It made great reading.
Just one thing ... is that by-line for real? Sound like it would be a good pseudo for one M Sheahan !!

GO PIES
Joel

Post by Joel »

Yeah, thanks for that! Great reading.

<B>-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Unwitten Law]-[RATM]- [Rammstein]-[One Dollar Short]-[Linkin Park]-
[(HED)P.E.]-[Frenzal]-[28Days]-[Millencolin]-[Limp]-[Pennywise]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------</B>