cheer squad in adelaide..

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

foxy

cheer squad in adelaide..

Post by foxy »

you have no idea how jealous i am that i didn't go with you guys across the border! it sounded like you did a fantastic job - throughout the game i could clearly hear some of our chants. on one occasion in particular i could hear an 'i love you collingwood' chant. sounded unreal.
can't wait for next week, back at colonial. let's bring the joint down.
AlfAndrews

Post by AlfAndrews »

You too, foxy?

Yeah. I'm as jealous as hell too. What a brilliant effort by our fine feral friends.

And to think. There were some who seriously doubted our Cheer Squad's ability to kick serious arse without me there!!!!

But as I told the doubters, if the team can win matches without Buckley, then the Cheer Squad is quite capable of chanting the house down without me.

Of course, this raises a slight problem, foxy.

With the Cheer Squad performing so well, I reckon we might have a bit of trouble getting back into the team for next week's game. Do you think they'll have us back?

**floreat pica**
foxy

Post by foxy »

just what i was thinking alf! i figure the cheer squad will have bonded so much during that game they'll be suspicious of any new faces next week!
not too worried though. it's a very democratic organisation.
Mike
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by Mike »

Well we've buried a few hoodoos this season. Not only is the infamous and always imaginary June hoodoo gone forever and the no Buckley, no Collingwood hoodoo, also a beat-up, also buried, but the only hoodoo given some credence by the faithfull has been shown to be nothing more than baseless superstition - the no Alf, no Cheer Squad hoodoo has been proven to be nothing more than a vicious attempt to destabilise our glorious club and has no basis in fact.
Ian

Post by Ian »

As a South Aust.member of the best cheersquad (Collingwood), and at last nights game, well done to the team and wont forget the scenes at the northern end when the siren went - absolute pandemonium!!!!