All Australian Team ;)

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

Dale Thomas in the forward-NO QUESTION!Most gorgeous blue eyes and that smile...*sigh*

Travis Cloke at CHF-Hot legs,hot arms,hot bum,face not so bad either lol

Nick Dal Santo and Matt Mc Guire-not sure where either play but they are both SPUNKS!

Campbell Brown-again not sure where he plays! :oops: -but yum!
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

no question.....strauchanie!!!!!!!!!!

its that mullet. it just...gets me. ;)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

How could I forget Straunchie?!?!#1 sex symbol of the AFL!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Paul Licuria - arms and calf muscles, oh and his smile!!!! Have to say in the centre, just cause I can!!!

Nick Maxwell - his smile and eyes are just so god damn gawjus!!!!! He can play in the back line and clean me up anyday!!!! LOL!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
yadster#13

Post by yadster#13 »

lets face it i t hink ppl are a tad obsessesd with daisy, has any1 takin a long hard look at him close up? he is a star no doubt about it but to look at he is not attractive at all!
licca is very attractive body and face, i think buddy franklin as much as i dislike him had a very nice face.
and cant go past the traitor chris tarrant has those very yummy defined arms :P
cant blv u forgot him my danni gal ;)
Go hard or go home
magpiesgirl

Post by magpiesgirl »

yadster#13 wrote:lets face it i t hink ppl are a tad obsessesd with daisy, has any1 takin a long hard look at him close up? he is a star no doubt about it but to look at he is not attractive at all!
TAKE THAT BACK!!!

Dale is like the single hottest thing on 2 legs!!!Those eyes and that smile and his little reverse booty...he is just gorgeous!!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Hm... Somehow I'm glad guys chose the All Australian team, lol... but I'm pissed that not one of our guys made the cut. If we are going for looks tho, I'd have to say:

B: Matt McGuire, Tom Harley, Nick Maxwell
HB: Lenny Hayes, Tyson Stenglein, Heath Shaw
C: Ryan Lonie, Scott Pendlebury, Paul Licuria
HF: Dale Thomas, Matt Rosa, Justin Westhoff
F: Sean Rusling, Lance Franklin, Matthew Pavlich
R: Darren Jolly, Chris Bryan, Dane Swan
Int: Chris Tarrant, Martin Clarke, Travis Cloke
PS - I know I"m heavy on Pies players here, but I'm just biased! We've got a great looking mob and we missed out on the real deal!
A Pie for Life.
qldpie02

Post by qldpie02 »

mel_kay39 wrote:Hm... Somehow I'm glad guys chose the All Australian team, lol... but I'm pissed that not one of our guys made the cut. If we are going for looks tho, I'd have to say:

PS - I know I"m heavy on Pies players here, but I'm just biased! We've got a great looking mob and we missed out on the real deal!
omg Harley :D lol and Josh Hunt have u seen his GUNS? holy smokes! jolly and bryan r interesting...lol...although the ruckman section is difficult...maybe that kid from Freo...cant think of his name...Higgins from the Bullies and a few of the roos - swallow and harris should b added! and rutten...dont even know why...but i think hes gorgeous!

no one has mentioned shane crawford....sexiest man in the afl apparently!
Collingwood forever and ever...amen
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

yadster#13 wrote:lets face it i t hink ppl are a tad obsessesd with daisy, has any1 takin a long hard look at him close up? he is a star no doubt about it but to look at he is not attractive at all!
licca is very attractive body and face, i think buddy franklin as much as i dislike him had a very nice face.
and cant go past the traitor chris tarrant has those very yummy defined arms :P
cant blv u forgot him my danni gal ;)
Babe,

I didnt forget about him, I just didnt want to bring up my old feelings LOL!!!
His arms are the most yummiest I have ever seen!!! They are as hot as!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
yadster#13

Post by yadster#13 »

hehehe well some ppl just have biased taste i guess
not taking anything back he is not in the hottest top 5 in our team no way
Go hard or go home
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

mel_kay39 wrote:Hm... Somehow I'm glad guys chose the All Australian team, lol... but I'm pissed that not one of our guys made the cut. If we are going for looks tho, I'd have to say:

OMG!! Mel it was like you were reading my mind. Especially with the likes of Nick, Licca, Chris, Swan, and Goose!!!
But I must say when I met Chris Bryan at the airport and I got a piccy with him, I was totally surprised at how nice looking he was!! But I was happy as after!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I'm not surprised, Dan, I think Chris Bryan is quite nice!
I added Licca for his body more than his face, I'm not too fussed on his face, to be honest. And I forgot Jordan McMahon from the bulldogs! Damn! The reason I picked Harley was because the Geelong papers are always printing pics of him with his top off and he's quite buff.
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I think I'm in love with all these boys!!!
swooper
Has liked: 76 times
Been liked: 6 times

Post by swooper »

Daisy for sheer all-round cuteness, Jimmy for handsome-ness (*sigh*), Pendles for those dark, intense eyes, Trav for great legs, Heath for cheekiness, Ditto for Medders, and Licca because he is just sooooo good lookin'! :D
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

swooper wrote:Daisy for sheer all-round cuteness, Jimmy for handsome-ness (*sigh*), Pendles for those dark, intense eyes, Trav for great legs, Heath for cheekiness, Ditto for Medders, and Licca because he is just sooooo good lookin'! :D
Couldnt agree more with you there swooper on Licca!!! he always makes me go weak at the knees!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!