Cheer Squads View of Bucks Goal or not goal?

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

I@n S

Cheer Squads View of Bucks Goal or not goal?

Post by I@n S »

Whats peoples view of the goal/not goal from Bucks? I thought on the tv replay it was a goal. Whats the view from beind the goals? Goal or not? GO MIGHTTY MAGPIES

Go Pies! Common England WC 2002! R.I.P George Harrison and John Lennon
MargOZ

Post by MargOZ »

Not only did Bucks kick a goal but so did Leon. The umpires couldn't stop us from winning so thought they'd rob us of some percentage instead!

GO PIES!
Marg
Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox

Post by Lisey_JarrodMolloyrox »

I reckon it was a goal! I can't remember leon's but probably was too! It so was coz everyone behind the goals and around the ground cheered for collingwood and all the players on the field did too! Love alwaze, Alyssa xoxo 14 in 20 days!!!

*~LiSeY~*
I Love Jarrod, He's The Best, He's the best player in the black and white vest!!!
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

I dunno about Bucks but Leon's was a point I know that, had a good view of it.

He's kicked point of the year two weeks in a row

Fradam Wrote This
I@n S

Post by I@n S »

Do you get anything to point of the year? Image Image Image

GO MIGHTY MAGPIES. COMMON ENGLAND WE CAN WIN WC 2002! R.I.P GEORGE HARRISON and JOHN LENNON
Fradam

Post by Fradam »

I think you win a matchbox car

Fradam Wrote This
lones

Post by lones »

London Dave

Post by London Dave »

Dunno why the AFL don't put two goal umpires at each end, and let them do it rugby style, one at each post. These poor decisions will cost a team a flag one day. Tradition is not a defence, otherwise we'd have one field ump, no centre square, players would wear caps etc. I have a real poo in my pocket over this one.

The more ancient posters here may recall the 'goal' kicked by Leigh Matthews which won goal of the year in 78 (I think). TV footage showed the ball clearly drifting in front of the goal post before passing between point and goal post. Umps decision...GOAL.

Like everything else the AFL decides, it will take the loss of a GF or final before they do anything. How about being a little proactive for once, and closing the door BEFORE the horse has bolted.
2 PIES IN CAIRNS

Post by 2 PIES IN CAIRNS »

The AFL proactive....I'd like to see that!
The tribunal fair....I'd like to see that!
The umpires consistent.....I'd like to see that!
Essendon beaten by Freo and Carlton on the bottom of the ladder..... I've just seen it and I bloody well love it.

GO PIES
paulie

Post by paulie »

Bloody Essenscum cost me the chance of 8 tips why oh why did i tip them??????Image