Grand Final Footy Show

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Grand Final Footy Show

Post by luvlicca »

I thought someone might have already been in here and had something up about it. But nah, you all left it for me lol!!!

I have to say I was pretty disappointed in the player review this year. They were saying it was the best ever, and I actually thought it was one of the worst.

The only ones I actually enjoyed watching were the Essedon boys and Andrew Lovett's Michael Jackson's one, and Nick Dal Santo. Dal Santo was actually surprisingly good too!!! I thought they were the best by far and Dal Santo looked HOT AS!!! He would have looked even better if he was in a Collingwood jumper next season though hahaha!! And well, I'm so sick of Crawford doing the same bloody thing. I know he is good at it, and he does it really well every year, but it still bores me sometimes!!

I was really bummed about the pies one. I thought it was shit!! I was also under the impression that Daisy and Brodes were supposed to be in it as well. Instead we see Cloke, Stanley, Pendles, Iles, Cook and Toovey. they were shit!!!!
The only upside was I seen Licca grinding away in those leather pants and I coud totally picture him doing that to me - oh yeah there is an image that's gonna help me sleep tonight lol!!!! Oh and the way he sung his hips - that was hot!!! Yum yum yum yum yum!!!!! But other than that I thought it was pretty shitty!! I just wish his jacket was better fitted - it looked huge!! But mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm in those leathers yum yum yum yum yum yum yum!! I think you get the point!! hahaha!!

Sorry if noone else agrees thats just my opinion!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Bucks5
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Bucks5 »

Haven't watched it yet but I have it on tape.

In fairness to our boys, I believe they only had a week to prepare, the players from the teams who did not make the finals had 4 weeks to plan & rehearse.
How would Siri know when to answer "Hey Siri" unless it is listening in to everything you say?
blacknwhitechic

Post by blacknwhitechic »

I have to agree with you Danni - I thought it was pretty shite to. And agreed with you about Dal Santo - didn't realise he is so damn hot!! And yes I am sick to death of Shane Crawford myself too!! Licca didn't look bad but again the outfit was too baggy :lol: :lol: How are we supposed to perve properly!!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

It was all pretty darn bad. It's just a bunch of guys dancing (usually rather badly) with "glamour model" type girls gyrating on them. Bah.
Even though I am sick of him like others have mentioned, I did think Shane Crawford looked hot :oops:
Sarita looked incredibly skanky with her "enhanced" boobs basically spilling out of her top.
- I'm an Essendon supporter but I'm not here to troll! -
blacknwhitechic

Post by blacknwhitechic »

You know I didn't even recognise Sarita - it's only today that I realised it was her :shock: She definently has had some work done!! I was going to say something else, but it might sound bitchy!! :lol: :lol:
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Just showed this picture to my mum:
Her reaction: Why is she black?!
Haha. I think Sarita went a tad OTT on the fake tan.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Well I am glad that I wasnt the only one!! I guess after hearing that it was supposed to be the best player review ever, it was a massive let down when I seen that!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

frazwatch - again where did you find the pictures!! I wanna find some of Licca and Nick Dal Santo!! hehehe
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

luvlicca - They're from the Herald Sun website :D

You'll probably like these ones:

and some more of Sarita:

Last edited by frazwatch on Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CQ

Post by CQ »

What a scrubber mullet!!! Pendles looks alright in that pic tho!! :)

Were Geelong in it? Jimmy Bartel? Mmmm!
frazwatch

Post by frazwatch »

Oh and some of Dal Santo:

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

My god Nick looks so hot!! He did such a good job of it too!!!
yadster#13

Post by yadster#13 »

agreed it was so shit highlight was licca in the leather pants
and btw wat happened to crawfs abs?
Go hard or go home
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Definitely the highlight lol!!! I think he must have put on sympathy weight with his mrs when she was pregnant lol!!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I was disappointed as well. Crawf does the same thing every year and this year he was pretty average, actually. Dal Santo was great - who'd have thought he could dance like that? Him and Andrew Lovett made Crawf look like a crappy So You Think You Can Dance contestant.
As far as our guys were concerned, is it just me or does Ryan Cook look totally hot in a school uniform?!
A Pie for Life.