CHEERSQUAD 2003 ALL IDEAS WELCOMED

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

A thursday night game Are you kidding me ?

Well thats going to stuff it up for a lot of people The 24 hour one way trip by bus is way too long, therfore we have to come up with the expense of the airflight and on top of that a good chance of working half a day only that thursday or the whole day off.....im just recovering from the expenses from last september.
Im pissed off Image

Dont expect great numbers comming from melb nortern pie.

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
cobood

Post by cobood »

Im sorry I cant afford to come...Image I worked it out that it would cost me in the vicinity of $800 that is if I could get a flight... Bad Luck I was looking so forward to coming up.... But after the great season last year I am flat broke.... trying hard to put money together for THIS years fabulous season therefore cant afford to take time of work.....
Thank you AFL Image

GOOOOOOOOO THE MIGHTY PIES IN 2003.......

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(2003...onwards to glory!)
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

*nods* exactly!

Hopefully the club will put on something like they did for the Port final because of the holiday situation. Will be a nice night and might be able to make something out of it even for the Royal Childrens Hospital Appeal?

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!
<I>"This is a man's world
But it would be nothing
Without a woman or a girl"</I>
cobood

Post by cobood »

Image good idea Jen...

BE LOUD...BE PROUD
(2003...onwards to glory!)
Trippy Pie

Post by Trippy Pie »

I hope all people going to the Brisbane game know it is Easter holiday time. Maybe people should get together and organise a big Collingwood Family holiday to Queensland and really shove it up em! Imagine 1000 of the Magpie Army partying over Easter.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, and a day.
Trippy Pie

Post by Trippy Pie »

I hope all people going to the Brisbane game know it is Easter holiday time. Maybe people should get together and organise a big Collingwood Family holiday to Queensland and really shove it up em! Imagine 1000 of the Magpie Army partying over Easter.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD FOREVER, and a day.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I'll prolly end up going to Lilydale International with my mates as my parents wont let me go up there lolz!
I always go there if i cant make it to a match interstate as it is owned by collingwood and everyone there is collingwood and it is great fun. So if u can't make it and you live around there maybe you could book there. just a suggestion lolzImage
Love always, Alyssa xoxo

<FONT COLOR="Purple">__________________________________________________</FONT c>
*~Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan~* *~Jarrod 4 Copeland 2003!~*

<FONT COLOR="Red"><u>My SoNg Of ThE wEeK</FONT c></u>
<FONT COLOR="Navy">"If luvin u is rite, Then turn back the hands of time, I'll do anything 2 make u mine, Theres nothing that I wouldnt do, I could make u feel my luv for u, If u were with me now"</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Green">*If You Were With Me Now- Kylie Minogue & Keith Washington*</FONT c>
<FONT COLOR="Maroon">One Of The Best Days Of My Life- December 17th, 2002! I love you Jarrod Molloy!</FONT c>