QCSC Function - April 17th

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Northern Pie

QCSC Function - April 17th

Post by Northern Pie »

The Success of our Function Package has been tremendous so far and we here in the Northern Army would like to let you know that there is still time to join us for this very special game. All Information concerning the function can be seen on the Northern Army Website...http://northernarmy.magpies.net a printable registration form is also available, which has all the payment information and details.

As we are nearing the deadline, we have decided to offer a package for those who may have already organised tickets to the game or who are travelling up under their own steam.

The Function ONLY package includes:
  • A Drink card for 5 Standard Drinks at the Western Districts
    Sporting Association - The Home of the Northern Army
  • Pre match Nibblies
  • Bus travel To and From the Gabba
  • Ticket into the draw for Collingwood Merchandise
all this for a cost of only $35

If you would like to purchase either of these packages, please go to our website and print up a registration form. If you are intending to come for the function only then please clearly mark the registration form FUNCTION ONLY and send payment for the $35 to the address stated on the registration form, if you have any other questions please do not hesitate to call me on 07-4934-8382 anytime (except midnight or after)

Look forward to all people joining in the Northern Army's Assult on the Gabba 2003

Cheers

Greg Hatch

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)