Sounded Awesome

A forum for the use of Collingwood's Cheer Squad - and for anyone else who would like to comment on or contact the Cheer Squad.

Moderator: bbmods

Northern Pie

Sounded Awesome

Post by Northern Pie »

Just to let all off you guys know the long Collllll-iiinnnnggg-wooood sounded awesome over the Television, at one stage you completely drowned out the attempts from geelong supporters to get there chant going.....well done to all who participate in the gold flag chant....maybe to finish the long collingwood chant you can do the traditional collingwood, clap, clap, clap...I am sure you have thought of this but is just a suggestion.....

Any chance of doing the "we love you Liverpool" chant and replacing liverpool with Collingwood???

We love you Collingwood, we do
We love you collingwood, we do
We love you collingwood, WEEE DOOOOO OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Collingwood we love you!!!!!

cheers

"NEVER LEAVE, NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM AND ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END TO CLAP THEM OFF THE GROUND. WE ARE COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTERS SON, EVEN IF THEY BEAT US, WE ARE STILL BETTER THAN THEM!"(quote from my mum when I was 8 years old)
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Its better than sex isnt it ?..i love it, its a big turn on being surrounded by hundreds and hundreds of collingwood supporters getting involved in this sort of stuff, its was missing for too long and now its back like never before..mark my words one day very soon this chant will go all around telstra dome and it will be the most awesome thing ever heard i tell ya when it does happen it will blast the crap from the sewerage system's ( bring your umbrella people )

And to think just short of a year ago this very chant and suggestion was laughed at !!

We the collingwood army can do anything, just wait till the season gets under way we have some rippers to be announced.

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
Lorelei

Post by Lorelei »

*jen has no voice*

Purely magical stuff - makes me get all misty eyed... Image

GREAT STUFF!

Jen

--
Floreat Pica
BRING BACK NED!

(political comments edited)
*Rach_luvs_Lonie*

Post by *Rach_luvs_Lonie* »

It sounded awesome... all the chants were sounding gr8 I reckon! I luv wen we bang all the flags on the ground, that sounds mad! The Gold flag chant is so good!!
Luv Rach!!xoxox

*OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE OHH THE RYAN LONIE AND THATS WOT ITS ALL ABOUT*

RyAn LoNiE Is SoOoOoOo HoT! I wAnNa mArRy HiM!
foxy

Post by foxy »

great stuff everyone. we sounded crazy last night! the winner's circle was truly mad! still, we can always get louder - i can't wait for the day the entire crowd joins in the slow 'collingwood' chant!
joffa_the_man_in_gold

Post by joffa_the_man_in_gold »

Foxy the day will come and yes the winners circle has become something huge its become a great collingwood tradition !!

100,000 GOLD WIGS and a million shining eyes
This our country's one true game
And the footy ground's on fire
And collingwood's sons and daughter's, under wide Australian skies
Win or lose we're back again to claim the winner's prize.....

Go Pies you bloody beauties !! 'Caaarm Ornnn' kill the Bloody Bastards.

email..joffa@magpies.net
AnthonyC
Been liked: 1 time

Post by AnthonyC »

Thought the BS chant sounded good, after the pussies got that early free kick for goal.
Go Pies!