Nick Davis

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Elvira

Post by Elvira »

Why do you say Tazza is a smartarse???
Elvira..
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well ta for the kind words...
u have caused the guys into a bit of a stir u know elvira heheheh horney bastards can't stop wonderin who this mystery chik is! Image on ya!
Elvira

Post by Elvira »

LOL........Horny bastards!!!
Just having a bit of fun, nothin wrong with dat!!! JLC had me worried when he thought I was a 'GUY' taking the piss....
There all pretty good guys I gather, HARMLESS!!!!
Do you sit with the CHEER SQUAD???

ELVIRA....
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

spidergirl, Did u end up sittin with the cheersquad cause i only saw ya before the game while the ressies were on and then i didnt see ya again so i thought u went back up to the ponsford or something!

Great game though ay. Anthony kicked 6 which made me a very happy girl. The After Party at The Hilton was sweet aswell we all had great fun!!! Also for the records Anthony was looking pretty FINE once again in his suit!!!

----------------------
"gO AnThOnY"...#23
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

grhhhhhhh yes i sat with the cheersquad grhhhhhhhhhhh *strangle.....ok i'll stop there coz the cheersquads fine but ahh just one small problem there ok BIIIIIG problem Image but yeh apart from that its pretty good fun sittin with them! If theres any spare seats Sunday save them k