'girly' meeting

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

'girly' meeting

Post by *miss_magpie* »

o.k so this topic is pretty cool after all..chicks channel was a good idea even tho it was only thought up to get rid of us all
lol
well i know this idea has been thought up a number of times by different ppl but i reckon it'd be cool for just us girls off this page to get together at a game soon or something cause the one with everyone didn't really work that well, hardly anyone even knew who anyone was but i have talked to heaps of the girls off this page over the net so i know what they're like pretty much and it'd be really cool to all get together and discuss all this stuff at a game or something
so yeah let us know what yous all reckon
if it's a dumb idea just say and i'll forget about
~go tarks~
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey miss_magpie,
sounds good so organise it for the last game against for the game against the kangaroos and it should be good fun!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!
Caz

Post by Caz »

I wish I could come....but I'm gonna be that hung over at the Essendon game, I will be very narky and you'll all think I'm a bitch! It's my 18th on the 31st, but I'm going out for it on the 4th, and the day after is us and essendon. I'm going, and then going to another 18th! I'm gonna be stuffed!!

------------------
Go Pies!!!
**Caz**
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

hmm... lets see.
girls meeting... girls!!! joffa and brock? not girls!!
lol that simple!
(sorry joff)
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

sure all the girls on the page are invited!! be cool to meet everyone!!
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

yeah i'll be there tonite!! to see the pies put the doggies back into their little box
also training sounds like a good idea haven't been to one in ages!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

hmmm, i am currently wondering how to use this bulletin board thing. well anyway i cant believe that nick deleted my message about the pies. BASTARD! not that this has anything to do with anything. anyway mis magpie who are u and where which group do u sit with???