TRIBUTE TO SAV!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

eMmA

TRIBUTE TO SAV!!!!!

Post by eMmA »

SAV,
On behalf of all us girls down at collingwood THANK YOU so much for looking as good as you do and also for being a fantastic player but since we are in this forum THANX SAV FOR BEING A TOTAL HONEY!!!!especially from EMMA & NIKKI!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
michy

Post by michy »

Sav honey
So sorry to hear u go
All us chicks will miss you heaps.
Thanx for wearing all those sexy ssuits and sunnies.As the say on Rikki Lake ' U have got it going, honey'
Best wishes
Hugs and kisses always
Michy
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

hehe i'm sure Sav and the rest of the boys r gonna get a real laugh outta all these comments Image but its better than bagging him i guess so good luck Savvy!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
nikki

Post by nikki »

Sav your a true legend ans as sexy as they come you have a great body and when you were your sunnies and suits can i just say a big thankyou to you for making my heart go pity patter........ (think thats how you spell it....)

God those rocca brothers are sexy and cute.....I knowyou'll agree with me emma....

SAV, ANTHONY.........LEGEND
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey NIKKI,
you know right!!!!i do agree with you and you took the words right out of my mouth he made both our hearts go pitter patter and THANK GOD FOR SAV,he is a legend and not to forget SEXY!!!!!i still can not believe he is gone but anyway i WILL always think he is the BEST no matter what jumper he has on.i gotta go so bye!!!

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

p.s-hey NIKKI,do u wanna meet again at the footy on saturday???
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

HEY EVERYONE,
guess what???

This weekend before the game starts they are gonna do a farewell to SAV ROCCA so be loud and be proud to have such a great
full-forward like SAVERIO ROCCA be a part of our team for so long!!!!

oh man....U GOTTA LOVE HIM!!!!

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

SAV LOOKED SOOOO HOT YESTERDAY!!!!!!in the car doing a lap!!!!and i saw him after the game and he looked even better cause he had on his sunnies and versace suit!!!!i better go before i just go on forever!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!
nikki

Post by nikki »

i know emma i was on the boundry line when he went past how sey did he want to look he had this cute little smile on his face and u could tell he was all emotional not to mention me i had to fight those tears back... God i love him no metter wher he goes i will support him no matter what he is a true legend.... they saidon the radio that he didnt even wave, who cares i mean would they wave if they were really emotional god peopke annpy me he is leaving the cluba nd at the tribute they still bag the legend....
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

i know,its the guys farewell and of course he is going to be emotional and the least they can do is pay him their respect but they just worry about whether he is bloody waving or not!!!!I saw him wave cause he looked up to the 4th level cause all the pies up there were chanting "SAVERIO ROCCA" and he waved and me and MISS_MAGPIE were going off our heads and nearly killed ourselves screaming for him,and hell yeah he was looking sexy,he must have been the envy of every guy in the MCG!!!!!!I had to fight the tears too and it was not easy as you would understand!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!!