Hello!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

luvlicca

Hello!!!

Post by luvlicca »

Hey there my favourite Chickies!!!

I have just been out for a night on the town and I had a great time! I didnt want to come home, but i had to! needed slepp lol!!1

well i just thought id drop min and say hi to all my fave girls!!

HI!!!!

bye now!!
danni
whoop whoop io ttally love nick and licca!!

long live licca - im crying again you have left the team it ownt be the same - i miss you totaly licca totally
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I would say a little
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

LOL Dan, how drunk were you?
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Oh I was very very pissed!! I dont know how much I had but I know I had a monster hangover the day after and I didnt know I had written this until the next day!!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Hey you know you were drunk the night before when you lose time and can't remember how you got from A to B. That happened to me at the Copeland last year. I honestly can not remember the taxi ride back to the hotel. I was trashed!
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Yeah I was monstered mate!! I found photos I had posted on myspace from the same night as well I didnt know I did!! Not one of my finest hours lol!!!!