Vale #17,#21,#33,#34 Bill Rose

Player President threads here thanks.

Moderator: bbmods

Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Vale #17,#21,#33,#34 Bill Rose

Post by Dave The Man »

BILL Rose, the fourth of the Rose family to play senior football for Collingwood, has passed away. He was 76.

Rose, a ruck-rover in the Pies 1953 premiership team, played 40 matches from 1950-55.

He was one of five Rose boys - Bob, Kevin, Ralph and Colin - to represent Collingwood.

The Rose name will live on forever at Collingwood. We would like to extend our deepest sympathies to Joyce, Rhonda, Helen, Bruce and the Rose family, read a Collingwood Football Club statement on Wednesday.
RIP

Code: Select all

http://afl.com.au/Season2007/News/NewsArticle/tabid/208/Default.aspx?newsId=52363
I am Da Man
Johnson#26

Post by Johnson#26 »

Rest in peace, Bill Rose.
Joel

Post by Joel »

One of the Rose boys. Rest in Peace.

BTW Dave, you don't need to use the "code" BBCODE for links. If you just paste the link people can click on it.
Magpie_Dan

Post by Magpie_Dan »

R.I.P Billy!

Dave perhaps you could change the topic name to something like "Bill Rose Has Past Away". Its just it sounds kind of rude how you have put it, thats all!
PAUL MEDHURST'S #1 FAN
NATHAN BUCKLEY- 280 Games 284 Goals
Bucks You Are THE KING

AT COLLINGWOOD, YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
Dave The Man
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Dave The Man »

Magpie_Dan wrote:R.I.P Billy!

Dave perhaps you could change the topic name to something like "Bill Rose Has Past Away". Its just it sounds kind of rude how you have put it, thats all!
I am not being Rude but that does sound better
I am Da Man
die4pies

Post by die4pies »

So much to love about the Rose family and their contibution to the Collingwood Football Club. There is good and bad in every club, but the Rose family represent the very, very best of the Collingwood Football Club. The Rose family has been integral to what makes us what we are today. They can envy us, loath us or even hate us, but it is the work of the Rose family and the dignity with which they carry themselves that commands people's respect.

Rest in peace Bill.
"MAKE COLLINGWOOD GRATE AGAIN"
3rd degree

Post by 3rd degree »

R.I.P. Bill - regards to all family.
" Ohhh Banksy and out comes the Note Book".

www.facebook/the hybernators
Leggie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Leggie »

die4pies wrote:So much to love about the Rose family and their contibution to the Collingwood Football Club. There is good and bad in every club, but the Rose family represent the very, very best of the Collingwood Football Club. The Rose family has been integral to what makes us what we are today. They can envy us, loath us or even hate us, but it is the work of the Rose family and the dignity with which they carry themselves that commands people's respect.

Rest in peace Bill.
Very nicely written. Sums the whole family up to a tee.

RIP Bill.
Bring Back Tranquilli