Saw Nick 2day...

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

Saw Nick 2day...

Post by Spidergirl »

Davo that is and Aaron Lord. Chicks u shoulda seen Lordy ---> hot as especially his sexy muscles. I won the handball Comp kewl hey and the prize - another Pies guernsey! Stupid bugger running the handball comp thought i might need some charity (line up closer to the handball target) just coz im a chick well i wouldnt have any of that and i ended up beatin the guys hehe!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
CQ

Post by CQ »

go spidergirl! so that would make it about 4000 footy jumpers now??
REN

Post by REN »

That's pretty cool, Spidergirl. Wish I coulda been there. Stick it right up those guys arses!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

well i went in the handball comp once and made a dickhead of myself cos i couldnt even get it in once. Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

handball comps r so kewl. I won this other one i went in once when i was like 7 or 8 or something again beating the boys its so funny to c the looks on their faces "oh no i've been beaten by a girl in front of the whole shopping centre" hehehe suffer Image while i stand their proudly! Image

now now Piegirl calm down (at least until u rape Chippa!)

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Hey spidergal thanks heaps for telling me. U little bugger. I wish I was there. but I needed my beaty sleep. Don't worry mum forgot to tell me so u'r not the only one.

Not long to the Copeland!!!!!!!!!

Nicky davis kicks ass!@!!!!!!!!