Dancing With the Stars... Zzzzz!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

bellastar

Post by bellastar »

and he married a model. go figure!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Rick Kelly's all right. So's Stoner. But what a name, hey! Would have got all types of shit for that at school, I reckon! I wouldn't be surprised if most of those guys married models. Or grid girls. Got to have a decent handbag on the arm, after all. Even Peter Brock left old Bevvy for a younger model. I suppose it's human nature, though. Or just a male thing.
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

I go wit a male thing
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Well, i'm hoping not, cos I'd hate for my bf to leave me for a younger type! I'd probably scratch her eyes out!
A Pie for Life.
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Oh, okay. Like my nanna and pop on my old man's side, they were never married. They were liviing in sin, lol, which actually meant something back then, so yeah, she changed her name as well! To avoid controversy I suppose.
A Pie for Life.