how hot does Shane wanna be???

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

Post by CQ »

matty lloyd talks like a fag. how could you not mention mark jonhson and DEAN SOLOMAN!!! they are hotties and did anyone see soloman fall down the stairs after he got his medal! what a f*ckin pisser! but he is still hot.
nikki

Post by nikki »

Yes Shane is not to bad not to bad at all.. He would be even better in a black and white Jumper Image

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..
REN

Post by REN »

Ah yes, Shane is VERY hot!! He is so cute and so sweet. I'm glad that he won the Brownlow if Buckley couldn't win it. Although Buckley got jibbed heaps in the votes. 1 vote for 40 possesions, my f*cken arse!! Who else hates James Hird besides me? He should never have got the Norm Smith medal. Mark Johnson should have got it.
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

SHANE IS A BABE!!!!!

All the chicks at school love him and have all these pics of him in their diary and he is one hot lookin guy and i think he is quite SEXY too!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Shane is alright to much of a teeny bopper icon 4 my liking but. he is a sweety though I got the kewlest photo of him today that i took of him at the Juction Oval! Oh shit speaking of Dean Soloman this guys seriously needs a whole topic set up on him. He is FU@KING SEXY! Same with many of the other Essendon guys no wonder Ricky is so damm good --->they must breed em well down at Windy Hill hehehe! oh and we cant forget our UKA! Yeah them johnsons r awesome too. Mark Mercuri is one of the best though! Girls i think we need to go to Essendon training!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah i think we will need to go..... mmmmm i have been before and they are VERY nice to talk to. (well spidey wouldnt be talking but anyway....) Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeah i went to an Essendon intra club match at the start of the year and cried for 1 fu@ken week straight Image Image Image after it coz saome bastard stole all my Essendon cards i had the wickedest ones and went round all day getting all the cool Ess ppl to sign em and i had this really rare Kevin Sheedy one from over 10 years ago and it went. Bugger them friggen ppl! Image N E Way i got more cards now so we gotta go down and get em signed this time nobody will be pinchin em! We should go to Windy Hill in summer! I got to get Lloydy, Blake and McVeigh 2 sign the photos i got with them last summer plus i wanna get heaps more especially with Dean Soloman and Mark Mercuri!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
CQ

Post by CQ »

mmmm mark mcveigh Image and dean soloman Image f*ck would that be a haven or what!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

CQ,MARK MCVEIGH is a BABE i agree and he works at the footy store in highpoint that chris grant owns and he is soooo nice to talk to,me and my sister talked to him about footy for ages when he served us there,I LOVE HIM!!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!