MY TARKS WINS

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

MY TARKS WINS

Post by CQ »

yeah well tarks came 2nd in the copeland so yeah, there u go.
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

CQ, did u go? if ya did you are so lucky, tarkyn is the biggest god he deserved to come at least 2nd.. so go tarks
oh yeah how did all the players look? GOSS PLEASE!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

F*CK OATH I WENT!!! as if i would miss it! well anyway i wouldnt have been able to hack it if i hadn't been there and tarks won it and then i woulda missed it, heh heh yeah i was talkin to danny roach and told him to tell tarks that i was f*ckin stoked and he said he would tell him and yeah it was a f*ckin mad night! all the players were looking really hot as pre usual and it was one big perve! then to top it off tarks came 2nd so yeah that was all rather good! anyway everyone who didnt go u dont know what u're missing!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

MISS MAGPIE,
im glad i wasnt there with u seen tarkyn came 2nd you would have gone crazy like u do at the footy when hes even 10 meters away from the bloody ball....lol!!!!!!we have to go next year!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 09 September 2000).]
CQ

Post by CQ »

well anyway im going next year, hmmmm wheres REN?? she hasn't put an opinion in yet.....