NOT ON MY LIFE IS THIS TOPIC CLOSED !!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

NOT ON MY LIFE IS THIS TOPIC CLOSED !!!!

Post by Spidergirl »

well well well look what happens ay. I go to the show for one day and finally get back on here to this. hhhmm well this thread aint close Nick till i have my say Ok!

First of all u wannabe hoe from Vic Park or whereever the hell u r from ---> 1. Many of us do know the players (big deal they r
people too u know not pieces of meat like some bitches treat them!!!)
2. We know u bitches who work down there know them
quite well yourselves, quite well in fact!
3. U can't hack it that we do too in fact your
little position with these players may just be
threatened by us groupies.

Enough said!

Now to all these other little idiots who come on here trying to start us up yeah we are not totally dumb we know u r just jealous. Maybe if u stopped making up shitful lies like 'i go out with such and such he plays for Collingwood' then the players might wanna know u.

Go start your footy slut apprentiship by rooting some guys from the country footy teams until u learn u jealous wannabees!!!

Image ??? Image
p.s Nick u really need a rude finger smilie on here i swear i coulda used it so many times!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

p.s little Miss i am so good coz i 'supposedly' work at Collingwood and to those who actually do ---> SOME PLAYERS READ THIS OK!!!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Well thats good for u 'good old collingwood forever' u obviously have a shitload to learn about the majority of the players then now onto 'gyro' who im sure is the same person. When i am saying they r jealous of 'me' i dont mean me exactly i mean all of us that hang round the place. Dunno how else u could explain the greasies we cop of some of these stuck up chicks who work down there. What a fricken club anyway jesus youz who work down there should be more welcoming to us groupies, hell, at other teams they want more chick members******Anyway i don't really give a fu@k about all this sh!t here cause no matter what we are always gonna go to training, chat to the players, go to games, support the boys etc etc!******....and in my case not just at Pieland!!!! Image Image Image

Image ??? Image
magpie_russ

Post by magpie_russ »

Stop please!
Please stop!... please...
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

HEY U NOW U REALLY GOT ME STIRRED UP I TELL U!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF U R IMPLYING THAT I DONT KNOW ABOUT FOOTY WELL TO ME THAT IS THE BIGGEST INSULT ANY1 CAN THROW AT ME. I DO NOT GO TO ALL THIS FOOTY SHIT TO SIMPLY SLUT AROUND PLAYERS I GO BECAUSE I LOVE FOOTY, LIVE AND BREATHE IT. IF I SIMPLY WANTED TO BE 1 OF THEM CHICKS WHO ONLY WANNA GET DOWN PLAYERS PANTS THEN I WOULD SIMPLY NOT BOTHER GOING TO TRAINING, GOING TO EVERY GAME, NOT BOTHER SPENDING THOUSANDS ON FOOTY MEMBERSHIPS AND OTHER FOOTY STUFF ALL YEAR, I WOULD JUST GO TO THE NIGHTCLUBS THEY GO TO IF THIS WAS THE CASE. U REALLY DO NOT KNOW ME AS WELL AS U THINK U DO WITH ALL YOUR BULLSHIT ESSAYS ON HERE ----> LETS SEE WHO IS TEH REAL FOOTY CHICK HEY COME DOWN WE WILL PLAY ONE ON ONE AT VIC PARK AS WE LINE UP FOR GOAL OR PERHAPS ALL U LITTLE VIC PARK WORKERS PLAYERS CHICKS OR WHATEVER THE HELL U R WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE US TO A MATCH DOWN AT VIC PARK HEY. THEN WE WILL SEE WHY WE ARE SO INVOLVED IN FOOTY FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image ??? Image
magpie_russ

Post by magpie_russ »

Have mercy Nick! Close this thread.
They are doing my head in...
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Well gyro all i am gonna say is U R FU@KIN MIGHTY WRONG ABOUT MY FOOTBALL PRIORITIES by the sounds of it!!!!!!! To be a footy groupie is one thing but to actually know about the game as well is another just remember that OK! Remember what i have got and what u haven't!!!!!

Image ??? Image
Nick

Post by Nick »

Reckon we'll just let it run it's course Russ. I only closed that thread yesterday because goodold...I mean youareallgroupies had involved Club in it - and could have done more damage than all the chicks she was criticising put together.

Why are you hanging about in here anyway, this is the chicks' forum, I only come in here because they won't choose a moderator and that means I have to read it
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

why are you coming in here telling us off like that, it's not as though the WHOLE reason all of us go to the games and trainings so much is because of the guys, that is partly the reason for some but the thing about all of us is that we go because we have so much love for our club, we wanna support the guys in what they do and we love the great sport and like watching and participating in as much footy activity as possible
if you don't like the fact that some of the chicks on here are so into the guys why do you read these topics?? no one is forcing you to and there is no need to start judging everyone for it
if you don't like what is said then why read it.. why not just ignore it and keep your opinions to yourself???

------------
tarkyn rocks
go pies!
------------