NOT ON MY LIFE IS THIS TOPIC CLOSED !!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

Post by CQ »

oh so we can choose a moderator? well spidey i reckon u should be the moderator, f*ckin moderate these dickheads out of the bloody chicks channel, and whoever said 'oh i can get any player' ummm CONGRATULATIONS!! do u want a medal or something. and gyro who do u think you are, you stalk onto the BB and exercise your imagained authority, stop being a smartass and piss off unless you have anything constructive to say (which, as hard as you may find it to believe, you havent yet)

oh yeah and whoever said that spidergirl talks about going out clubbing with the players, where has she said this?
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Well i am not gonna be moderator cause i am 'moderator' of our footy sluts page and when i moderate means anything goes hehe! I don't really believe in moderating ppl out cause we should listen to every1's views which means 1) If they break them rulz about certain things u cant say about ppl here u sue em! 2) If they piss u off enough u smash em!...but there is no need to cut them off here coz they have a differnet view, that is just being a pussy and too easy and boring.

and yeah can i ask why i am suddenly blamed for being one of them little braggers? i have and never will brag about players in this public forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

nah i want to know where you've talked about clubbing?? i didnt even know you went clubbing.... well anyone else want to be moderator? hey nick if we get a moderator then does that still mean there is a censor or what?
Nick

Post by Nick »

Nope CQ, the difference is that this forum is public and yours is private.

Spidergirl, I like people to be able to say what they want too, but if they say something that someone can sue them for and they can't work out who the person is, which happens on the internet, or the person hasn't got enough to be worth sueing - guess who gets sued instead for letting it be shown. That's right - not you!!! It's that weird internet stuff you keep talking about.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well i am sorry but if u cant work out a proper system in the first place then u should be sued. Like a better log in system to ensure that u know who is actually on here not just dickheads coming on under any old name doing damage that cant be fixed! N E one else who deosnt give their proper details can piss off and chat somewhere where u wont get in trouble for the crap they write.

Image ??? Image
Nick

Post by Nick »

Would you post on here if you had to give your name and address and prove who you were, think it through.

1st rule of the internet - never identify yourself - you never know who's on the other end or what they'll do with your info.

Most people, and probably you too, wouldn't be here if they had to identify themselves.

Thanks , I didn't realise I deserved to be sued for providing the site - what happened to 'this site rocks'?
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Nick it is late don't start me - you're site still rocks but fu@king oath it has brought a lot of trouble at times!!!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah nick i see exactly where u're coming from.
spidey of course it has brought alot of trouble, with you, miss bloody fiesty 2000 here who gets angry about everything (this time it was valid) of course theres gonna be trouble!!
magpie_russ

Post by magpie_russ »

"Have mercy Nick! Close this thread.
They are doing my head in..."

Said in jest. A joke. Humour. Taking the proverbial...
Enough I'm outta here!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

GOODOLDCOLLINGWOOD,it seems like you think we LOVE footy because we want the guys that play it but let me assure you thats not the reason us chicks mainly like footy...its a bonus but no way is that the reason!!!!

PFFFT......you think you can get any of these players at the click of your fingers or something???well...ummm...no dont think so cause if you can do that than imagine what us REAL CHICKS could do at the click of OUR fingers!!!!

so just PISS OFF!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY 36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

haha yeah emma for once we r on the same terms here
click your fingers and get the players--->what do u think they r bait or something fu@ken bitch!
Exactly footy comes first then the rest of the stuff!

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

the rest of the stuff would follow PREETTY closely behind but of course footy is in front
we love our footy but what would it be without the players?? its kinda hard NOT to talk about the players when that's what makes up the team