Other sporting HONEYS!!!!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

eMmA

Other sporting HONEYS!!!!!!!!

Post by eMmA »

hey CHICKS,
well now that footy is over and nothing really is happening in this forum i thought i would ask you who you think out of all sports apart from footy were the hottest guys.Here are my top 10 "honeys" in sport not including footy but please excuse my NO.1 i just had to put my baby SAV!!!!

1-SAVERIO ROCCA
2-Christian Vieri(italia soccer player)
3-Pat Rafter(tennis)
4-Simon Colossimo(australia soccer player)
5-Buff Bagwell(wrestler)
6-David Beckham(england soccer player)
7-Mark Phillipousis(tennis)
8-Shawn Michaels(wrestler)
9-Grant Hackett(swimmer)
10-Kelly Slater(surfer)

So theres my top 10 outta footy!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 08 September 2000).]
michy

Post by michy »

1. Clint Bizzell
2. Brett Lee
3. Harry Kewell

can't think of any more
hugs and kisses
michy
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

magpiera-ONE: chicks channel
TWO: if anna whatshername was anywhere within ten metres of me i would have to mess up her pretty little face.. she is SO damn upherself
back to the topic
1. tarkyn lockyer
2. both the hardy brothers. (YUM)
3. darren lockyer (brisbane broncos)
damn why can't i think of anyone.. mind freeze. oh well that'll have to do
go pies
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

miss magpie,
if anna whatshername came near me i think we would have to get our yellow baseball bat out and stuff up her little up herself face up,WHAT DO YA THINK???!!!

ANYWAY back to the CHICKS CHANNEL
i like it alot,the guys you put are hot as,all of them!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

magpiera, didnt we get a teen channel for a reason? eg, so you would stop coming into the chicks channel???
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

GO CQ (sorry been watching too much ricky lake)

and umm... magpiera. if u didnt' come in here u wouldn't have known this was even a topic so yeah.. just to repeat myself AGAIN.....CHICKS CHANNEL

anna's a mole and why would i be jealous of her i'd rather look how i look and be a nice person than be gorgeous like her and be the biggest mole under the sun
so YEAH
and piegirl#41 (i think that's who wrote about it) stone cold was the biggest gun ever, what ever happened to him.. was that mick foley that got rid of him???
go pies
tarkyn rocks
CQ

Post by CQ »

hmm i dunno, that naomi campbell bitch could be a bigger mole than anna, but anna has got such a f*ckin big head from getting all her games scheduled on center court and she isn't even good, shes never won a major or anything like that all she does is slut around all the time, and she dumped the scud for that hockey player then the hockey player dumped her haha! stupid bitch thinks she can get anyone she wants but no! not t eh hockey player!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

MAGPIERA,i think it pretty darn rude that you come in here and insult me and miss magpie about being uglier than anna whaterface when at the footy you consider us as friends,do we comment on who you are uglier than???NO,so why gives you the damn right to come in here and insult us like that!!!how can u call her a good tennis player when she hasnt even won a tournament yet or even come near!!so get your facts straight before running your mouth on here a CHICKS CHANNEL!!!!

MISS MAGPIE,
i agree with u!!!i'd rather BE lookin like i do than be a anna whatserface and get what i want through my looks!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

well she has come close but as per usual she lost when it came to the crunch, and lindsay might be a f*ckin dog but she is good at what she does and i remember her kicking annas arse right out of the aussie open.