Other sporting HONEYS!!!!!!!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

eMmA

Post by eMmA »

MISS MAGPIE,
he broke his leg practicing wrestling but he will be back by next year,well at least thats what i heard on wwf raw is war!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!!!!!we are hotter!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!1
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Ok lets see now. Hotties outside footy.

Well
#1 for me has to be my Beazley (in the Unoffical cheer Squad)
#2 has to be Nicky Davis

Other sporting hotties now.
Matty Dunn (swimmer)
Scott Miller (Swimmer)
Kelly Slater (surfing)
Pat Rafter (tennis)
Scud (Tennis)
Llayton Hewitt (tennis)
Alex Popov (Russin Swimmer)
Jono Sweet - (Skiier)
Nick Vontaine - (either USA or Canada skiier)
Geoff Heugil (swimmerr)
Simon Cowley (swimmer)

ahhhhhhhhhh to many
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

spppppppeeeeeewwwwwww! Magpiegal just how does Beasley get in the top blokes of sport list???

1. Tie between RiCkY + sPiDeR (then come 99% of all the other players in the AFL)

then theres Shirvo, Becks, Harry Kewel, Brett Emerton, Ricky Ponting, Brett Lee, Kelly Slater, Brad Watts (Rugby dude), fu@k theres heaps of others!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
nikki

Post by nikki »

I have to say JOSH is the best sporting star along with the Roccas but i have to say outside football, the very sexy and legendry MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS is the best thing going around he is to die for..

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..
nikki

Post by nikki »

I have to agree with miss magpie here,
Anna is so far up herslf she cant see daylight she walks around thinking she is so fantastic i tell ya i'd love to slap her...
but thats enough catiness... but I just cant help it when anna is mentioned........ Image

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

hey NIKKI,mark phillipousis tryed to pick my cousin up at a nightclub when she went to sing there and he was like can i buy u a drink and she was like ummm...no thanx then he told her who he was and she was like who cares(idiot) and then he goes like 30 mins later do u wanna come for a drive and my DUMB cousin goes and says NO THANX!!!!!

I NEARLY KILLED HER WHEN SHE TOLD ME!!!!!

thought you might like to know NIKKI so i told ya!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

oh man she must B crazy or somethin! It is pretty funny though coz these famous dudes go round thinking yeah i can pull any chick sweet then they just forget ya but if u turn em down they always remember u! so yeah remember that 1 chickies!

well Emma that pick up line (telling her who he is) is much like Chippas ---> Hi i'm Damien Adkins i play for Collingwood! But Piegirl#41 u wouldnt mind falling for that one still ay!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yes jesus do u realise how far away this friggen Fish Creek is it is like Gippsland or something which sounds kinda faaaaaar away! But you'll go anywhere for Chippa ha u poor obsessed girl. I would seriously laugh if he wasnt even at the party! (then i would cry for ya)!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

you sure are right on that one spidergirl,they try and get all the chicks by going "hi im mark phillipousis or hi im im anthony rocca" but if big anth said that to me i think i would be a bit weak at the knees and fall for it just like PIEGIRL#41 would do with chippa!!!!

PIEGIRL#41,
hope you have heaps of fun(if ya catch my drift)at the party where chippas gonna be at!!!!gippsland is not that far away well at least not from me but its worth the drive if your goin to see your little chip!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!
nikki

Post by nikki »

Emma:
Your cousin is so lucky.... I woulda dies if that had happenbed to me with Mark, he is like a total sex god, Cant believe she said no, and that is a bit lame of him telling her who he is like that would matter.... Thanks for telling me though i am so envious!!!!!!! Image

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Well since I have basically glued to the swimming in the olympics I have noticed a few more HOTTIES! these include
PIETER VAN (THE DUTCH SWIMMER) i DUNNO HIS LAST NAME.
LENNY (USA BACKSTOKER)
DEAN PULLER (AUSSIE DIVER)

Hey Emma we forgot our Hotties in Roller Jam. THE HOTTEST ONE I THINK IS ERIC SLOPPEY (FROM CALI I THINK WELL THE BLUE TEAM ANYWAY)

Ummmmmmm other hotties. lets see now.
I lets u guys now by the end of next week or when the olympics are over

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ASS!!!!!!
michy

Post by michy »

Definetly Peiter Van Da Hooganband.I love how he spells his name.
I am glued to the gymnastics - the russian team, hellllllo boys.
There's Alexi Bo.....don't know the rest
and Alexy Nemof.

Brad Magee, not bad either.
Shane Crawford is at the olmpics I saw him at the cycling waving the Australian Flag, what a cutie.
So he's not with the boys at Ibiza, hey.

Talk to Trent Hottam from Carlton yesterday. He is soo nice and really funny.
Pity he comes from Carlton.But he's still a legend he's 2nd team is the MIGHTY PIES
hugs and kisses
shell bizzell
i wish