how could u forget!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

wot is the big deal about Tarkyn jesus!!!!! If i hear anymore oooohhing and aaahhhhhing over him im gonna spew!!!!!!!

he is kewl but lets keep it at that he aint no Ricky thats for sure!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

not in my eyes hes not!
and for YOUR information --->STOP FU@KING PRIVATE MESSAGING ME TO LET YOU INTO FOOTY SLUTS COZ IT AINT HAPPENING U LITTLE JAILBAT!!!

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

i'd wish him a happy birthday but if he read this he'd think i was some kind of stalker so yeah

rickys a gun i've already argued this with other ppl so i'm not getting into that but yeah GO SPIDERGIRL..lol

tarkyn rocks go pies!
CQ

Post by CQ »

well 'tarkschick' for your information we remembered in another topic so GET OVER IT, and stop bagging ricky already, i suppose lica has been injury free has he? i recall 2 knee recons and if he can get over them then i think ricky ycan get over his so SHUTTHEF*CKUP!!
oh yeah spidey u shoulda come to chapel st with us last night!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Fu@k yeah u tell her chicks ****RICKY KICKS ASS**** and he's gonna rock even more when he is over his injuries and gonna add another premiership medal to his collection Image Image Image!!!

and CQ shut up about going to wogsville (Chapel) last night i told u we went to the pub Image for my mates 18th!!!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

uh uh Piegirl i seen worse last night --->at the pub these bloody homie dickheads were driving up and down past us like 50 times with these fu@ken flourescent lights on his wheels and all this neon light shit all over his dumb car lol lol we pissed ourselves at him and nearly got decked but is that a try hard or what. hahahaha some people just need to get BMW's hehe! Image

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah of course we went there to go out but more about that in FS.
SPIDEY ricky will not be adding another medal to his collection!! you barrack for collingwood remember?
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeah i know that CQ but i am a Roochick too now and would rather he got another premiership so he can show all these wankers who knock him all the time!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

oh man u have got be be more of a backtracker than Gary Lyon!
i wont do that annoying thing and re-quote word for word what u just said coz i dont want that load of shit under one of my posts but saying that Roos don't really want him and that Pies wanted to get rid of him AND that u think its about bloody time well um i would hardly call that not trying to bag him. U TAKE THAT BACK BITCH!!!

***RiCkY iS kEwL aS***

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

HAHA everyone go sick then!!

[This message has been edited by CQ (edited 05 November 2000).]