how could u forget!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

aghh my frigen god
get the hell over yourself!!
who cares who may have offered you a lift home, or who you're going to dinner with? what will we do if you don't tell us what lica tells you? i think i am going to go home and cry now BOOHOO!
your topic made no sense so i just won't respond to the rest of it but stop talking outa ur a** and bragging about the players u teenybopper!!
tarkyn rocks
go pies!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

OH MY GOD U ****EN HOE BITCH LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!!!!!!

Little hoe if i ever catch u mate u r ****en gyro i bet!

What a pack of shit that is.

1. I AM NOT THE ONE WHO ASKS FOR HUGS OFF PLAYERS THAT IS FOR SURE I THINK MAGPIEGAL19 IS THE ONE TO ACCUSE FOR THIS NOT ME THE ONLY PLAYER AT COLLINGWOOD WE GET HUGS OFF IS CRAIG J CAUSE HE LURVES IT!!!!! AND BESIDES HE AINT THERE ANYMORE ANYWAY!!!!

*****U GET YOUR FACTS FU@KEN STRAIGHT GIRL*****

2. WHAT IS THIS CROCK OF SHIT ME ASKING FOR A LIFT OFF LICA???? HUH I GET THE TRAIN HOME THANKS VERY MUCH AND NEVER SCAB LIFTS I COULDNT CARE IF ITS MIDNIGHT I ALWAYS GET THE TRAIN HOME EVEN BY MYSELF AFTER FOOTY GAMES AT FRICKEN MIDNIGHT I DONT CARE!!!! EVEN NEARLY GETTING KILLED GOIN ON THE MOST CRAZIEST LINE IN VICTORIA (EPPING LINE TO VIC PARK) IN FRICKEN PITCH BLACK GOING TO AFTER MATCHES.
AND U IDIOT IF WE DID NEED A LIFT FOR SOME REASON IM SURE LICA ACTUALLY WOULD NOT MIND ANYWAY COZ HE LOOKS OUT FOR US LIKE AT THE PLAYERS REVIEW WHEN HE CHECKED WE WERE RIGHT TO GET HOME SAFELY U BLOODY LITTLE BITCH STOP TALKING SHIT K!!!!!!!! U R STARTING TO SPOIL ONE OF THE MOST NICEST PLAYERS AT VIC PARK AND IF I WAS LICA I WOULD NOT DAMM WELL APPRECIATE U COMING ON HERE DOING THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

hmmmm....training today:

no sights of spidergirl asking any players for lifts OR asking for hugs (she wasn't the one doin the asking from what i saw)
and the players didnt seem to mind her being around them AT ALL, i could name a few that definately didnt.. but i won't cause i'm not a BRAGGER like some ppl
anyway i don't know what ur on about but you're definately thinking of someone else cause it's not spidey
CQ

Post by CQ »

'tarkschick' dont u get it we DONT care what you do or say u do it really doesnt bother us. well i for one am not at training every week. it seems that YOU reckon ur there pretty often seeing as u see this and that.
f*ck you piss me off! if you see us there then bloody well say hello so WE knnow who YOU are, then your stories might be a bit believable.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Dont worry CQ its always these fat little 14 year old ones who couldnt even pull a root anyway who stand there staring at us at training! They stand round ohhing and ahhing over Chris Tarrant and Lica the only players they know and purely coz of their looks. These dumb little girls wouldnt even know what position the guys played in let alone how many possies they get per game etc etc unlike us who actually go coz we love footy! Dumb little idiots cant even kick a ball for shit either i bet!

Image ??? Image
michy

Post by michy »

Magpiera,
what's this.U like rups too.
When did this happen
michy
i love rups and clint
49 till i die
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

no do come and say hi
my fist has a sudden urge to meet u up close!!

u just totally rolled urself once again because u say u see people trying to hug the players and u say u see them all the time, then u go and say u don't know what hardly any of us look like. grow up and then try to think about what you're writing and stop contradicting yourself!
we're not getting mad at the fact that you are friends with the players, it's the fact that you go waving it around and talking like the players are some kind of frigen objects, they're not, they're PEOPLE are they not expected to have friends or something? you're such a good friend going around bragging about being friends with them why do you want everyone to know about it? god! if u wanted to let us know about it just tell us! instead of coming on here pretending you're so good for it and shoving it in our faces if u were actually nice and told us we might actually care, but we don't, so shut up!!!

michy, i know why u love rupe so much now he's a sweetheart!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Grow up little jailbait!!!!! For fu@k sake u r young enough to be in Buckleys Brigade so why dont u just stay there instead of trying act as if Lica wants u all the time. He actually has his own chick u know who is not a little jailbait like u.

U know very well that the reason i now want to beat the fu@k through u is because of all these damm lies u come on here saying about me. Now i know how the poor players feel with idiot fans bullshittting about them supposedly doign this or that all the time! Image

To be honest I really dont care whether u know Lica or not because im damm well sick of hearing about it. I really couldnt care less because quite frankly i have met more players than u could ever dream of getting near little girl! thats good for u if u know Lica ok most ppl do he is after all the most approchable one down there and i think everybody 'knows him' i do but dont find it something to brag about and quite frankly am not totally in love with him like u seem to be i hope his girlfriend spits on u!

Do i know u.....hmmm well do u wanna find out if i know u or not ha come down to training and u will see if i do or not!!!!! oh and dont bother saying hello ok i wouldnt want people to think i was even setting eyes on your little teenybopper group!!!

A little bit of advice u r not gonna pull players at 14 ok U R JAILBAIT ok J_A_I_L_B_A_I_T u here me! Lica sees u as a little girl you are not his bloody girlfriend nor are u or ever were Tarkyns!!!!!! Come back to Vic Park in 5 years and u might be the same as as some of the new draftees in 2006! Until then but its back to the local comp for u to go watch the under 14's girl!

Image ??? Image