how could u forget!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

oh that post made so much sense but from what i could make out it was something to do with you not wanting to be seen with us is that right? LOL
is that because you might get in trouble hanging out with people like us? your mummy needs to supervise you while you're down at training? is that it? GROW UP
oh yeah and i've only been to training ONCE with spidergirl so that better not have been aimed at me!
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

we know, oh we know alright, don't u worry how, but we do! Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well sorry to disappoint you little one but I--->SPIDERGIRL do NOT go down there with a little clan like the heard of sheep u drag down there. I go when i feel like it bymyself or i see ppl i know down there ublike u>>>>>"oh shit im too scared to go bymyself i better take my little Hanson loving group down there with me and we will stand near the players cars down there so they have to walk past us and notice us as we smile and show off our braces and our pimples. Oh i think the players want to go out with us now because they said hi to us ooooohh"

lol jaaaiiiiilbait jaaaaiilbait!!!!! hahaha!

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

no see u misunderstood me, i wasn't being literal i was referring to how old you are acting......
can u understand those big words..literal? referring?? haha, grow up, i've said it time and time again. but please do it, and do it fast i'm getting bored of you.
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Do u really think we even care how old u r for god sake Image u act like a child so that tells us everything!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

lol lol lol ah hahaha YOUR NIGHT WITH LICA ahahhahaha lol lol u call it that if u want to then "i.wish.i.was.Tarkyns.chick" Hahaha how much is he paying u???
Suppose his girlfriend is gonna be there too ay?
ohhhhh mate i cant wait to hear what u come up with next!
This is good entertainment for the off-season at least till the cricket has well and truly started up properly.

Poor Lica he is too nice to some people.

Image ??? Image
*miss_magpie*

Post by *miss_magpie* »

"i'm running out of comebacks cause my vocabulary isn't high enough to come back to what these people are saying so i'll say i am going offline when really everyone can see that i'm still on the viewing who's online thing cause i'm so smart!"

u do realise how much things can be taken out of proportion on these sites, saying that you're going out for a night with a player, a grown man can be misconstrewed (spelling??) and taken the wrong way and totally ruin his reputation.. so shut up!

[This message has been edited by *miss_magpie* (edited 07 November 2000).]
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

exactly and i never thought Lica was the Adam Heuskas type either??? U r not making him look very good Teenybopper tark chick!

Image ??? Image
CQ

Post by CQ »

u make us laugh 'iwishiwastarkschick' haha and i have never been to training with spidey so i guess u dont know me either...
'ur night with lica' gee im SO jealous.
oh and i SO WISH i could hang around training with my younger brother!!! woo hoo! what about u spidey?
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

Mags u have been to training with me once and we dont sit together at the G so yeah I dont know what mates of mine this
"Im.so.delusional.i.think.i.go.out.with.Tarkyn.and.Lica.even though.they've.got.girlfriends.who.arent.jail.bait" chick is on about here but I guess they wont be too pleased she is baggin them when i tell em but!

Image ??? Image