how could u forget!!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

CQ

Post by CQ »

yeah tell us ALL about ur 'night'.
oh yeah magpiera u sure u wouldnt want to go near her with the pole? just to hit her with it? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

oh yeah just some advice for u Tarks chick don't forget to record those times remember like when Lica pulled up your driveway in his blue jeep at 4:43pm. ahahhaha what a pisser! Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

lol Piegirl!
Yeah Tark girl lets find out what the players really think of your rubbish talk on here. U dont make them look very good with your bragging about them taking u out all the time when they r grown men and u r barely at the age to get your first bra!

Image ??? Image
michy

Post by michy »

Yeah, Rupes is like the sweetest guy down at pie land.But i reckon most of the guys are sweet too.Did ya see the new pics of Rups with the disadvantage kids.so cute
michy
49 till i die
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

michy, i dunno about that one i think that a lot of them aren't nearly as sweet as they want people to think, but rupes, definately is a sweet guy.
anyway, tarkschick (wishful thinking ay??!!) how was ur nite with lica?
let me guess, he picked you up around 16:00 hours, u then drove out of the driveway, turned the corner he leaned over and YOU WOKE UP!!??
LOL oh well i look forward to more stories with yourself, i can't wait to hear what u make up next!!

tarkyn rocks go pies!
CQ

Post by CQ »

HAHA!
no i think it would have been more around 16.01 and 24 seconds, OK so GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!!!

oh yeah rupe is a bloody legend!!!
CQ

Post by CQ »

HAHA!
no i think it would have been more around 16.01 and 24 seconds, OK so GET IT RIGHT NEXT TIME!!!

oh yeah rupe is a bloody legend!!!
*miss_magpie*
Been liked: 1 time

Post by *miss_magpie* »

oh yeah sorry cq, 16:00 was just around the time she was waking from her little afternoon nap!! sorry about the misunderstanding i had my times mixed up

so tarkschick i'm guessing ur still recovering from your late nite with lica but when u come online please please PLEASE enlighten us about ur nite, i miss our little story times!! LOL LOL
michy

Post by michy »

Totally agree my baby Rups 4 captain
michy
i love u rups
49 till i die