So Chicks it's down to Arden Street....

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

Spidergirl

So Chicks it's down to Arden Street....

Post by Spidergirl »

Well no Carlton thankgod so i guess its down to CollingRoos for the summer for all us Ricky, Sav and Bagga fans!!! oh and Magpie Maniac i bet you're rapt so u can cart your truckload of stuff down for poor Sav to sign hehe! Watch out Roo ppl the Collingwood refugess r invading Arden Street!!!

Image ??? Image
nikki

Post by nikki »

I'll be there, cheering on my beloved SAV

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

now trust me girls I'LL BE THERE!!!!!!

SAV'S THERE so that means EMMA'S THERE!!!!

still wish he was with us though!!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

well Roos started today and i was sooooo looking forward to going down to Arden Street for the first one but guess what the buggers are training at some other stupid place like in Caaaarlton or something and even worse at 7am ahhhhhh damm it even i wasnt crazy enough to get up for that! We will have to go down when they train at better times maybe when they start back at Arden Street. Oh and we gotta go to their family day k i think they have it at the zoo or something like we did with Collingwood! R Collingwood having that christams thing at the zoo again? Probably not--->wouldnt want to do anything for the supporters ay!

Image ??? Image
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

SPIDERGIRL,when do they train down at arden st???i really wanna see SAV again!!!

Its SAV's birthday on monday!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

They train at Arden Street when the cricket stops being played there.

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

wow mags u know how to copy paste of the Roo site.

So Princess Park they mean Optus Oval yeah??? Well might have to go to that one then!

Image ??? Image
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

ah yep that oval right next door yeah?

Shit going down there on the tram and nearly getting stabbed by this psycho bitch was bad enough imagine going down there at 7am ahhhh shite!

Image ??? Image
eMmA

Post by eMmA »

well speaking of where they are training and shit today SAV was in the paper as a ROO BOY EWWW!!!!but still he looks fine as usual!!!!

LATERZ

SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

yeah i saw Sav in there - with his shirt off! yuck!

hey Mags ya fool i thought ya said the Tigers werent training at Punt Rd well duh why did i see them there then?

Image ??? Image