MCR-Dec 1st-PHOTOS HERE!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

General's all sold out.. And apparently there isnt much left on the first level, but heaps on the 2nd.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
sam.

Post by sam. »

ive sat 2nd at rod laver once before and hatedddddd it.

anywayyy have fun :D
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

as much as i love mcr, i'm unfortunately not going. sorry!
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

I'm already going, otherwise I so would of gone with you!

I was down at Ticketek, at 10 to 9, the day those tickets came out! I have been talking about it non-stop since! I'm so excited!

22 more sleeps, baby! WOOOOOOO!!!

I CANT WAIT!!!!!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Well you have fun Alyssa!!! Oh yeah p.s. I thought you looked lovely on cup day too!!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Emily14

Post by Emily14 »

woooooh december 1st is steriosonic i cant wait :D:D
sam.

Post by sam. »

Emily14 wrote:woooooh december 1st is steriosonic i cant wait :D:D
ive got sneaky sound system tonight..
and then missy higgins next month...
hopefully bon jovi the month after that..
and hopefulyyyyyy spice girls month after that..
and then again hopefully matchbox 20 month after that (its rumor only).

summer is looking fantastic
Sam
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Sam if the Spice Girls were coming to Perth I'd be going tooo!! I used (read that used) to like them, I thought they were different when they were at there peak, I had to admit it, but I even have their movie lol!!! I was going thru a sporty spice phase I think lol!!!!

But they arent coming here, so I guess I dont have to go lol!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
sam.

Post by sam. »

yeah i actually watched spice: the movie a fortnight ago, popped the tape into the vcr lol.
Sam
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Yeah I put it on actually a little while ago as well, tried to calm my little niece down and she pissed her self laughing haha
bellastar

Post by bellastar »

since everyone else is doing it, i must confess, too- i saw spiceworld! and i wanted to be posh spice!!...

...um, isn't this topic meant to be about mcr? ;)
...~*Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid (Just sit back)...*~...

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/musical_bellastar
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

seems like it started that way lol!! and it has gone in the other direction haha!!!
sam.

Post by sam. »

back to jovi..

I GOT MY TICKETS TODAY! AND WOOT WOOT I GOT SEATING! NOT ON THE STUPID HILL!

best $299 i've ever spent.. i hope :D
Sam
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

I'm going, Ash, to the show at Rod Laver, I think I may have pm'ed you about it, but anyway, I'll be there, had my tickets since July and can't wait! Hope they do some stuff from Three Cheers, cos Helena and Ghost of You are my faves, also Thanks for the Venom! Will be taking loads of pics if I can get good enough zoom on my camera phone.
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Haha thanks for saying I looked nice, darl! :D Made my day!

Oh Sam, I'm dying to see Bon Jovi, but I cannot spare $300!! If it was Keith, I could haha! But, Keith to me, is Bon Jovi to you!

I have to go line up on Thursday, at the crack of dawn, for tickets for me, my sister, my best mate and one of the Dad's from work!! :D

Haha I put my name down on that list for Spice Girls too! That will be a mad concert I reckon.. Come on, we all know the songs! :P

Oh, I'm so excited about MCR!!

I hope they sing songs from 'Three Cheers' as well!

My faves are: I'm Not Okay (I Promise), The Ghost of You, The Sharpest Lives, and This Is How I Disappear! I seriously will drop dead when/if they are sung! Haha! :D

19 SLEEPS, BABY!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!