MCR-Dec 1st-PHOTOS HERE!

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

sam.

Post by sam. »

Miss_Lisey_Molloy wrote: I have to go line up on Thursday, at the crack of dawn, for tickets for me, my sister, my best mate and one of the Dad's from work!! :D
i was planning on lining up wednesday after work, thank god they released presale. make sure you dont get anymore than 4! for general, max 4 tix per transaction.
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Post by Miss_Lisey_Molloy »

Yeah, it's all good, Sam. I only need 4, luckily!! Otherwise, I'd be ditching one of my mates haha! I'm not missing out!! :D

Yep, Ash, I'm so there! I'm going with my best mates Tracey, Justin and Matt, but I'm sure I can leave the boys for a gatecrashing session! Trace will go for Mikey, we'll fight over Gerard :P!

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
*~Alyssa's Song Of The Moment~*
I See You - Luke Bryan

Jarrod Molloy's #1 Fan! Pies are Premiers in 2010!!
mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Lol I'll buy that for a dollar! Seriously though, should be fun and can't wait. Am going with my bf. What's everyonne wearing? Been so long since I've been to a concert, I'm tempted just to wear jeans, and a black top!
A Pie for Life.
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Haha me and Tracey have been planning our outfits since the day we heard they were coming out.. I keep changing mine though.

I'm thinking my black three quarters and black singlet with pink & black striped tie. I also have a pink and black tartan mini, that I may wear if it's really hot!

And then, the accessories.. My studded belt (which I adore), my cuffs, my necklace with gun pendants, and maybe my handcuff earrings haha!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM..

I lined up for Bon Jovi tickets this morning, at like 7am, and did not get any! I was nearly bawling my eyes out. Only 3 people in the line got tickets, and they'd been there all night. We stood around waiting for another concert announcement, but no luck. I am devastated!!! Absolutely devastated!!!!

On a lighter note, I saw 'The Killers' last night, and it was fantastic! Brandon Flowers is GORGEOUS! I looooove him! They were so good! Mr. Brightside went off! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

Miss_Lisey_Molloy

CrazyAboutDaisy wrote:Brendan Flowers...yum...
Oh he was sooo cute! Every time he moved, one of us would go "Aww, he's so cute!!" Haha :D!

He has these little dance moves that he does... They are too cute! Aww bless his little cotton socks!! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

mel_kay39

Post by mel_kay39 »

Yeah, how did the Killers go? Good?
A Pie for Life.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Yeah I wanted to go to The Killers as well, but couldnt. Cant remember if they didnt come here or if I missed out on tickets lol how bad is that!! Oh well next time haha!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Daisy Chains

Post by Daisy Chains »

I went to The Killers on Tuesday night and it was friggin awesome! Dan when they come out again, go and see em mate coz they are unreal live!
Alyssa i'm with you on blessing Brandons little cotton socks! His dance moves were so gorgeous! He's just so gorgeous! And Bon Jovi in Jan!! Can't wait.....I can't believe you missed out on Bon Jovi Tickets Alyssa!! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and whatever else could possibly be crossed that they do another show here in Melbourne coz, they put on another one in Sydney apparently!
sam.

Post by sam. »

Daisy Chains wrote:And Bon Jovi in Jan!! Can't wait.....I can't believe you missed out on Bon Jovi Tickets Alyssa!! I'm crossing all my fingers and toes and whatever else could possibly be crossed that they do another show here in Melbourne coz, they put on another one in Sydney apparently!
99% chance they wont.

still in japan on the 16th.
melb on 19th
sydney 21st and 22nd.
perth on the 25th.
then off to new zealand for a show on the 27th.

no time.

i'd love to go to a 2nd melbourne.
and if i could of gotten the time off work i would of went to both sydney shoes as well, but 2 people i work with already put in for their holidays then :(
Sam
"I've had enough of having nothing, I won't take just anything. I got my mind set on something, all I want is everything. All I want is everything."
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Hey Jess,

I'll be definitely going to their next shows when they come back!! I love them I think they are great!! They are different but not if that makes sense haha!!
- Thanks for the memories Licca - I'm gonna miss you!!! - Bring on 2008 - Nick Maxwell has my vote for Captain -
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Oh, The Killers were sooooo awesome! I've been raving about it since!! :D

Brandon Flowers is just gorgeous! Did you know he became a Dad last Saturday? Isn't that just beautiful?

I loved how they re-sang 'When You Were Young' to finish off! That was awesome!

"I got soul, but I'm not a soldier!" WOOOOO!

I'm devastated about Bon Jovi.. It's not fair!! :(

But, thank god I have tickets to MCR, because I just ADORE them!! I can't wait! 13 more sleeps, girls! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan

luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

AWWWWWW How gorgeous!!! I cant wait to be a mum!! I have wanted to for ages!! But its so cute when you see guys like that doting on their children you know.

Like these guys - they are supposed to be tough as nails rugby players and look at there faces with their baby girls!! Melts ya heart!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Brandon Flowers isnt ugly he is hottish, and the baby thing was still in regards to him!! just showing the softer side of supposed tough guys when they are with their bubs!!

You should know by now that a topic never remains the same in a thread!!! It ends up talking about almost everything rolled into one haha!!
luvlicca

Post by luvlicca »

Thats how us chicks work!!! If it wasnt - this would be a very boring board haha!!!!!!
Miss_Lisey_Molloy

Aww Brandon Flowers is gorgeous!!

There was this guy at our local the other night who sort of looked like him. Mainly coz he was wearing a vest and tie. He started chatting me up and I'm like "Can I call you Brandon Flowers?" And he's like "You can call me whatever you want, baby."

I just laughed, and he's like "You have the cutest laugh, Alyssa". I hadn't told him my name yet, so I was like "What the hell!?" Turns out he lives up the road and he claims that he watches me through the hedges at the park next door to my house.. Haha ahh stalker! :P What a loser! :P

YAY 11 SLEEPS!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Love always, Alyssa xoxo
I See You - Luke Bryan