nickdavis

If you want to be able to chat about the really interesting stuff in footy without being hassled by the guys - do it here!

Moderators: Hanskies, foxychick

davo rules

nickdavis

Post by davo rules »

nickdavis is looking 4 a new girlfriend
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

no he isn't anymore u idiot i saw his girl with him the other nite and shes heaps pretty, not plain like all them other little perfect sticks u see them all with pwoa man they musta opened a new box and picked them outta a new batch over pre-season coz last nite i swear they all looked so hmmm i dunno the same but yeh Nicks chick looks heaps kewl from the others i don't think its our business to discuss all this anyway but oh well gotta have some bitchy gossip seeing this is chicks channel!

ah yeh and somethings happened to Nick by the way coz last nite he had his hands taped and in a cast or something he said something about breakin his thumbs or somethin Image

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 21 April 2001).]
CQ

Post by CQ »

haha bitchy gossip hey spidey!
ay i saw u in the ponny stand against richmond and i was gonna say hi but then the gate opened so we flew out onto the grass, slightly intoxicated like normal lol!
oh well....

davo rules

Post by davo rules »

Nick Davis is such a hottie!! my god he is awesome!!!!!! last week i spent the whole time just watching him play i nearly cried when he broke his thumbs. i hope he is alright....what do u gurls think of him post some replies lets have a vote what everyone thinks of nick......

i hope u r ok Nick where ever u r if i ever get the chance i will make it all better!!

i once was here but now i am gone i will leave my name to turn u on....... DAVO RULES!!!!!!
Magpie Gal 19

Post by Magpie Gal 19 »

GO NICKY!!!!!!!!!! Nicky is the hottest player on earth, he is such a sweetie to.

NICKY DAVIS KICKS ARSE!!!!!
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

OK, you really shouldn't be prying into their private lives. And I know for a fact he DOES have g/f.
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

And he's got a stalker

Go Danny!
CQ

Post by CQ »

dont pry into their lives, but its ok 4 u to!!!

Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

Are u talkin to me, QC?

Go Danny!
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

CQ i mean ... and r u going 2 reply?

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

Hey everyone, maybe we shouldn't pry into peoples lives. Danzy has a point and she also gets her info from me. I sorta know Nick and he's a great guy and his g/f Hayley is really nice. Who cares if they're on or off! It's really no body's business but theirs! I mean, i'm not having a go at neone but they do have lives too!

By the way, I have access into the rooms b4 and after games so if neone wants to know any juicy goss (not that there is ne) or wants to know what goes on down in there, let me know! PM me!
Spidergirl

Post by Spidergirl »

grrrrrh @ the name
Danzy Rocks!!!

Post by Danzy Rocks!!! »

lol yea

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA N EVA
brodie_rocks!

Post by brodie_rocks! »

hey, calm down sidz, u know it's just me! Image